Indigenous Marchers, Covington Catholic HS, and Black Israelites preachers = a buffet of media mess

No they're not, you are correct. You buy a ticket to a sporting event so you agree to give up some of your rights when you are there. Outside of a national monument is public domain and you have the right to say dang near anything you want to.
I don't like it. Families and kids should be put first near those locations if for nothing more than the History lesson alone.

I don't like it. Families and kids should be put first near those locations if for nothing more than the History lesson alone.

You can put them first , use those idiots spewing garbage as a teaching opportunity of how great freedom of speech really is in this country . Even if you completely disagree with the message they are giveing out , everyone deserves the right to assemble and be heard . Then take them around and show them all about the great people that was wise enough to give us those freedoms .

Reactions: Smokey123
How many of the people perfectly ok with the Black Israelites in the video fully supported the Charlottesville march?
I’m not “perfectly ok” with them. But I’ll gladly support their right to be bigoted azzholes just like I did with unite the right

VN Store

Back