Indigenous Marchers, Covington Catholic HS, and Black Israelites preachers = a buffet of media mess

So you want people’s FirstA rights to be limited based on what you want your kid to hear?
I want to be able to go on vacation without my kid hearing a bunch of fkin idiots.
I judge DC like NY, Cali, and Chicago. All cesspools, so I'd never go there. Though I can see familys want to take their children there. I can also see fights break out or even gunshots over someone pissed they're or their family is having to hear it.

I want to be able to go on vacation without my kid hearing a bunch of fkin idiots.
I judge DC like NY, Cali, and Chicago. All cesspools, so I'd never go there. Though I can see familys want to take their children there. I can also see fights break out or even gunshots over someone pissed they're or their family is having to hear it.
I want a lot of things, that doesn’t mean I’m gonna advocate laws to limit someone’s rights

I'm not allowed to call you a racist.
giphy.gif

you will find a lot more idiots, saying much worse at Neyland on any given Saturday in the fall. You going to make the rowdy fans sit in one corner of Neyland so you can have a safe space?

Reactions: Smokey123
you will find a lot more idiots, saying much worse at Neyland on any given Saturday in the fall. You going to make the rowdy fans sit in one corner of Neyland so you can have a safe space?
Look, it doesn't bother me. A game is a game. A museum is a museum. You shouldn't hear the same words between the two. Someone at a game screaming sh!t at a dropped pass and what was heard in those videos is trying to compare apples to oranges.

Let me ask this, if a father comes by and any group starts in on him and his family does he have the right to cold cock the guy if he is inciting hatred?

Let me ask this, if a father comes by and any group starts in on him and his family does he have the right to cold cock the guy if he is inciting hatred?

If they are only speaking to him , not touching him or his family ? He most certainly can if he wants to , he will go to jail and probably be sued .

Look, it doesn't bother me. A game is a game. A museum is a museum. You shouldn't hear the same words between the two. Someone at a game screaming sh!t at a dropped pass and what was heard in those videos is trying to compare apples to oranges.
So speech should be limited based off where you’re at?

I do understand what you are saying but you are making some of the same arguments that people are making for “ safe spaces “ on a college campus. They say we are here to learn and shouldn’t have to hear speech that will offend us .

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey123 and hog88

VN Store

Back