iRacing?

Still hasnt shipped yet but they keep telling my by the end of the month. Meta 3 is usable right now, but saw a recent review of the Crystal Light and I am beyond excited for it.
Got a hold of a customer service rep and they informed me that they were sorry but due to a "system error" my crystal was not included with the first batch.....lulz. Anyway, I was told mine would now be in the second batch which was just shipped out two days ago and wont get here to the states for 3 weeks. Then Amazon fullfillment will ship it out to me from there. So about 4 weeks at least. Gonna say I am not the happiest with Pimax as a company right now. I paid them over two weeks ago and have had this thing preordered since early April and one of the first.

Got a hold of a customer service rep and they informed me that they were sorry but due to a "system error" my crystal was not included with the first batch.....lulz. Anyway, I was told mine would now be in the second batch which was just shipped out two days ago and wont get here to the states for 3 weeks. Then Amazon fullfillment will ship it out to me from there. So about 4 weeks at least. Gonna say I am not the happiest with Pimax as a company right now. I paid them over two weeks ago and have had this thing preordered since early April and one of the first.
That's no good. Hope you get a good headset. I did a pre-order and have not heard anything about my final order. I have heard Pimax customer service can be hit or miss. I too have heard good thing about the Pimax Crystal Light. I bet they had a lot of orders as the Pimax website crashed on launch day.

Ordered a Pimax Crystal Light. Got the headset only version, no controllers. I am only going to use for sim racing. Hopefully shipping goes smooth.

Reactions: BearCat204
Ordered a Pimax Crystal Light. Got the headset only version, no controllers. I am only going to use for sim racing. Hopefully shipping goes smooth.
local dimming I hope.................I saw the difference between the two and definitely worth the extra 100 bucks IMO.

Yeah, saw that today. The light is exactly what I was wanting and looking for..........a straight PCVR just for flight and racing sims. I will also say that those VR Wave lenses are really great. I have the blue light ones for the meta 3 and they are fantastic. Will probably buy a pair for my light. Really good to hear all the good things reviewers have been saying about the light, I was most concerned with the fov locked with the lenses that you cant change out or update.

Yeah, saw that today. The light is exactly what I was wanting and looking for..........a straight PCVR just for flight and racing sims. I will also say that those VR Wave lenses are really great. I have the blue light ones for the meta 3 and they are fantastic. Will probably buy a pair for my light. Really good to hear all the good things reviewers have been saying about the light, I was most concerned with the fov locked with the lenses that you cant change out or update.
I have the same for all my headsets.

Check your settings I got same headset and get 120fps and run everything on highest settings. Meta 3 has 120hz mode.
Does it degrade pixels and ****? I will try it today as I am going to run some road to get my license up in that. I am excited for the new Corvette and Mustang :)

Does it degrade pixels and ****? I will try it today as I am going to run some road to get my license up in that. I am excited for the new Corvette and Mustang :)
No, you will thank me later. Change the setting in the oculus software. You have a 4090 use it to its full potential.

No, you will thank me later. Change the setting in the oculus software. You have a 4090 use it to its full potential.
Used it and did notice any drop in resolution, thanks

Now, what wheelbase do you have? I am trying to get my simagic to work with this sigma cortex and the PS5 and having no luck.

At some point (when we get done remodeling our new house) I am planning on getting into it. This is the frame I want:

https://nextlevelracing.com/products/next-level-racing-gttrack/
Good rig, would also recommend GT Omega or Sim Lab. This Sim Lab rig is nice, especially for the money and you can either buy a seat seperate or do what a ton of people do and find a nice seat in a junkyard near you.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

VN Store

Back