Iraq and Afghanistan Wars Not Worth It: Pew Research

Eff those turds. I'm for pulling US military out of the middle east and all of Europe. Let the damn European Union figure out what to do with that sh!t hole because they have to live with it not us.

Like I said, I’m fine with that. I just think we should be prepared that the Islamists aren’t just going to say “thanks, appreciate y’all leaving” and that’s that. But yes, EU needs to step up. They’re going to get devoured from within.

I'm to the point where the entire bogeyman scare tactics don't work on me anymore. I lose more sleep over the snakes we have crawling around here that are American born than I do some snakes in the Middle East.

We have plenty to concern ourselves about right here in this hemisphere, plus we are wasting blood and treasure halfway around the globe that could be better served right here at home.

If Russia or any other European power wants to fiddle around in the Middle East, let them have their turn in the barrel. America needs to get out and start rebuilding here at home.

Don’t disagree. Read my response to VolStrom above. We’re on the same page. I just don’t trust they’ll leave us alone.

I’m fine with all that, but you realize they won’t just leave us alone, right? I think they believe it’s their destiny, or some other sick line of reasoning, to have some great, apocalyptic war with who they view as the Great Satan, us.
And btw, if Iran attacks us, then how about we retaliate on Iran? The last time we were attacked, 15 Saudis came over here and we attacked Afghanistan and Iraq.

Reactions: VolStrom
Eff those turds. I'm for pulling US military out of the middle east and all of Europe. Let the damn European Union figure out what to do with that sh!t hole because they have to live with it not us.

By doing all that, we won't have all the world's love & respect. Luther Mick LG EL Septic USAFgolfboy & the rest says all of'em laugh at us enough already. If we just leave them alone & get out to let them figure it all out they'll hate & laugh at us even more.....our lib friends here on this board can't stand for us NOT to be so popular among world leaders. Our liberal friends on this board have a hard time sleeping at night bc we aren't popular in the world.

Don’t disagree. Read my response to VolStrom above. We’re on the same page. I just don’t trust they’ll leave us alone.

You may be right. You may be wrong.

But staying over there for the last 18 years hasn't made things any better. Staying over there 18+ more years isn't the answer, either. At some point, we are going to have to pack up and address any other situations as the come up. And when I say any other situations, I mean like an attack in America... not an attack on one of our alleged allies.

Rumor going around is that we just killed Qassem Solemaini in a drone strike. If true things are about to get real.

Rumor going around is that we just killed Qassem Solemaini in a drone strike. If true things are about to get real.

Yep seeing it pop up on twitter. We'll know soon, the region will be on fire.

Yep seeing it pop up on twitter. We'll know soon, the region will be on fire.
Yea Tehran will want blood. We need to start considering withdrawing all forces from Iraq and Syria because all hell is about to break loose.

All of you war hawks are going to get exactly what you have been asking for.

If they will target Suleiman, may as well just take out Assad and Putin...

If they are leading assaults on our embassies they got it coming

Repeat it enough times and you’ll be right.

How many times were we supposed to let Iran get away with stuff before we did something? Oh wait, other stuff was staged and faked by the U.S.

VN Store

Back