Iraq and Afghanistan Wars Not Worth It: Pew Research

The Real Winners In Afghanistan: Private Contractors | ZeroHedge

After 20 years in Afghanistan which featured more than 22,000 US servicemember casualties, an official 46,000 civilians killed - including 7 children droned by the Biden administration on its way out, and trillions added to the US national debt, there are really two winners;

The Taliban - which carved a path to Kabul in a matter of days and recovered billions of US military hardware left behind during the botch Biden withdrawal, and private contractors, who have raked in trillions according to the Wall Street Journal.

I've been watching some documentaries on napoleon and his wars. Millions of people died in those, just as ww1, ww2. Etc... I find it interesting that no matter wars that have been started, the world hasn't learned. It reminds me of Mark 13. It seems very accurate how nations' leaders constantly have a desire to go to war. By proxy or directly

Mark 13:5-8 NKJV
And Jesus, answering them, began to say: "Take heed that no one deceives you. [6] For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He,' and will deceive many. [7] But when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be troubled; for such things must happen, but the end is not yet. [8] For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, and there will be famines and troubles. These are the beginnings of sorrows.

The issue with a lot of these reports are that it is easy to look back and not at the time. It is like the Southpark episode with Captain Hindsight.

Multiple Rockets Target US Embassy In Baghdad In First Since Gaza War

According to a description in the Associated Press:

An Iraqi security official said 14 Katyusha rockets were fired Friday, of which some struck near one of the U.S. Embassy’s gates while others fell in the river. The official said the rocket attack caused material damage but no casualties.

A US official said in the aftermath, "We again call on the government of Iraq, as we have done on many occasions, to do all in its power to protect diplomatic and Coalition partner personnel and facilities." The statement added: "We reiterate that we reserve the right to self-defense and to protect our personnel anywhere in the world."

Uhhh... self-defense? Really? Why are we in Iraq in the first place? It isn't self-defense... it is an occupation.

VN Store

Back