Is MAGA Quasi-Fascist?

Look-it. I have concerns about certain policies pushed by certain Democrats. But you are not describing Joe Biden with most of those. The alternative is a man who openly talks about becoming dictator and openly led a coup to overturn the Election. Your perceptions and priorities are messed up.
Trump talked, Biden does and you ignore it.

Oh, I pay attention to what is important, and there are great differences in what the two men say and how they say it. Sad for you if you do not know the differences.
Not as sad as you not caring about Biden illegally forcing a vaccine mandates on businesses, as one example.

Quasi:
Seemingly; apparently, but not really.

Democrats are reaching and think you're too dumb to open a dictionary or use google.

Quasi:
Seemingly; apparently, but not really.

Democrats are reaching and think you're too dumb to open a dictionary or use google.

Why don't you look beyond the first definition that popped up, for a better understanding of the word's meaning.

Not as sad as you not caring about Biden illegally forcing a vaccine mandates on businesses, as one example.

GOP flavor of the month DeSantis has hoisted all sorts of regs on Florida businesses and local school boards or prosecutors just to campaign on anti-woke window dressing, but you are okay with that.

You GOPers PRETEND to be in favor of independence and liberty for business and state and local government.

For awhile.

I find it interesting that with around 90% of journalist Democrats, 90% college/university faculty Democrats, and 75% of DC voters (unelected federal employees) registered Democrats, it’s the American right that swallows things “hook, line and sinker.”

Fact check/Do 97 percent of journalist donations go to Democrats

https://www.dcboe.org/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=517a7501-6384-4623-8c28-0ca56c318f14

Too many Democratic shills are working on college campuses | The Hill
Luther and Bowelbro are classic examples….

GOP flavor of the month DeSantis has hoisted all sorts of regs on Florida businesses and local school boards or prosecutors just to campaign on anti-woke window dressing, but you are okay with that.

You GOPers PRETEND to be in favor of independence and liberty for business and state and local government.

For awhile.
I never said that. Some of what Desantis did was in response to overreach by the Biden admin so it shouldn’t have been “necessary”.

I have an intellect continuum ranking of all of the regular PF posters and you are most definitely ahead of landscaper.

Everyone knows that Luther’s continuum is never wrong.

I would wager that evil lawyer is number one on his list of the most intelligent PF posters.

Reactions: luthervol
Everyone knows that Luther’s continuum is never wrong.

I would wager that evil lawyer is number one on his list of the most intelligent PF posters.
It’s pretty clear he’s an egotistical troll. He definitely placed himself at the top of his list.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Making your top 5% is easy.

Trump bad Biden good. Republicans bad democrats good.

Now I’m top 2%
There is a correlation - but it's not 100%.
I've been forced to reluctantly acknowledge that there are a handful of Trumpers who are intelligent......which brings into question some of their other characteristics.

Last edited:
There is a correlation - but it's not 100%.
I've been forced to reluctantly acknowledge that there are a handful of Trumpers who are intelligent......which brings into question some of their other characteristics.

I have yet to encounter an intelligent Bidenite.

VN Store

Back