Is transracial the next new category?

If someone born male says "I have always felt like a woman trapped in a man's body. So I wanna be recognized as a woman." Fine, I agree to recognize her/him as a woman. I couldn't care less. But why do we say no when a white or black person says they've always felt their skin color is all wrong and they wanna be recognized as someone from the other race because they've always felt "black" or "white"? But liberals refuse to recognize them as their preferred race. That seems to be a patent contradiction. Gender and race are both protected categories under title vii. Why are we saying ok with one but not the other?
Because that's ridiculous, even for liberals.

Reactions: AM64 and dovervolz
If someone born male says "I have always felt like a woman trapped in a man's body. So I wanna be recognized as a woman." Fine, I agree to recognize her/him as a woman. I couldn't care less. But why do we say no when a white or black person says they've always felt their skin color is all wrong and they wanna be recognized as someone from the other race because they've always felt "black" or "white"? But liberals refuse to recognize them as their preferred race. That seems to be a patent contradiction. Gender and race are both protected categories under title vii. Why are we saying ok with one but not the other?
So is age. We doing age too now? The fact that you can pose these questions should tell you all you need to know about many of your parties beliefs. The fact you know this would never fly in the Dem party machine, Bc POC would never accept it, should show you the depth of hypocrisy with many Dem positions.

I know I'm a smartarse on here most of the time, but I'm being serious when I say that I don't immediately see why "transracial" should be treated any differently than transgender. In both instances, the person claims to be different than they externally present. Philosophically, I don't know why we'd favor transgender over transracial in terms of legal/societal recognition. Thoughts?

Racism/racial appropriation. It's bad. Unless you are "trans" racial?

That doesnt make any sense to me.

And theoretically there is a medical chance a person actually is something other than what their sex is. Racially not so much. And even the sexuality thing is an extreme rarity.

I think the whole identity thing is a mental disorder. I mean if you see a man and talk to him, yet he says I identify as female, something is wrong. I don’t buy into the we have to call people by what they identify as. No we don’t. We go by science. Science tells us that there are males and females. That’s it. The rest are made up societal constructs.

But let’s say a man goes through the transition to become a woman. At least physically, if the transition goes well, they can be difficult to distinguish. But the color of someone’s skin is a whole different story. You can’t be a white person and say you identify as black. You cannot be Caucasian and just say you identify as Asian. It doesn’t work. This type of behavior should not be encouraged or accepted as normal.

Serious question. What did she do to make herself unemployable?
She created an entire false story about herself as well as lying on her job application. That got her fired. She then went on a stupid justification tour trying to save face. She made herself toxic. I wouldn’t hire her in any professional capacity as she clearly has poor judgment and integrity demonstrated by her actions. That’s how I see it anyway.

Reactions: AM64 and volfanhill
Would you hire that dumpster fire?
My mistake... I thought she was fired from the NAACP, but she actually resigned. The point I was going to make is that Racheal Dolezal has just as much right to have been in the NAACP as any black person does.

The NAACP founders...

naacp+national+founder%27s+day.jpg

Reactions: AM64
This is really challenging. Very few Americans are of a single race/ethnicity so most people can choose to identify with their heritage.
If you can choose your race or sex then how can either be a point of discrimination....you’d be choosing to be discriminated against so it wouldn’t be discrimination it’d be a choice

My mistake... I thought she was fired from the NAACP, but she actually resigned. The point I was going to make is that Racheal Dolezal has just as much right to have been in the NAACP as any black person does.

The NAACP founders...

The problem wasn't her involvement or her position. It was her lies. That's the difference even if the NAACP kicked her to the curb. I doubt Oswald Villard was claiming to be black.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

The NAACP founders...

I think her mistake was saying she was black but really being white. I don’t think the above white folks did that. RD was deceptive which harms employability.

I don't give a crap what people feel like. Why must everyone be a supporting cast member in people's fantasies? Feel like whatever the hell you want to, just don't get mad when people grounded in reality see you differently.

Last edited:

I know I'm a smartarse on here most of the time, but I'm being serious when I say that I don't immediately see why "transracial" should be treated any differently than transgender. In both instances, the person claims to be different than they externally present. Philosophically, I don't know why we'd favor transgender over transracial in terms of legal/societal recognition. Thoughts?

This is what happens when you start going against years of science.

You get to live in a world where perception and feelings dictate reality.

Hey @evillawyer You good with "born Caucasian" children claiming to be a POC, or transracial, applying to be a POC for college, or claiming to be a minority owned business, or choosing what box they "choose" to check on loan and college admission forms? Lol.

It's actually a really great way to make these programs and laws to go away. Thanks EL!

Reactions: McDad and Boca Vol
I identify as a lesbian trapped in a man’s body. At the same time, I have no doubt that I’m a tall, dark and handsome Latino so that I can get chicks...in Rio...at the Copa. Am I doing this right?

Can I identify as 70 and collect social security and Medicare?

Nope. You gotta keep working so I can get my SS and Medicare. Too bad the government didn't use what I paid in wisely, so now they need your input too to pay for what I get out.

Reactions: VolStrom

It's definitely an idea and could lead to better race relations...in one sense it's kinda good for human relations that we are becoming a global society...in another I hate that cultures and traditions are dying...For homeschool we get a different country set each month with sticker flag, currency, and a postcard with info...this month was Papua New Guinea and it was interesting to see the different cultures..indigenous people going thru the airport in tribal paint and costume...hate to see that end

The NAACP founders...

I don’t disagree with you. However she completely lied about her background which is a direct reflection on her integrity and has been completely unrepentant. She made herself unemployable.

The NAACP founders...

Interesting argument. I don't disagree that she has the right to be there. Whit people have the right to be there as well. Is 'being black' a prerequisite to being in the NAACP administration? If that is true.... talk about racist! But why would they want her there in the first place? She clearly has issues. Should she be hired simply because she has stated she 'identifies' as being black? What a crock.

Nope. You gotta keep working so I can get my SS and Medicare. Too bad the government didn't use what I paid in wisely, so now they need your input too to pay for what I get out.
I would, but the government makes me quit at 65. It's funny that I can only directly affect 300 families at any given time... have to get a physical twice a year... drug and alcohol tests whenever they feel like it... and I am forced out at 65. Whereas members of congress can show up to vote on a bill that affects 330 million people drunk off their ass, and stay until they die of old age. Annnnnd they have zero educational requirements to get their jobs

Oh.. AND they get a pension for life

VN Store

Back