Is transracial the next new category?

Dude, there is no such thing as transracial. Just because I 'want to be black', and 'identify' as such doesn't mean I am. Maybe I can identify as 25 and stay on my parents' insurance. That is no less idiotic than 'transracial'.

Oh, and she is a moron. Like volfanhill said, she is worthy of ridicule. Too bad the late night comedians are too gutless to go after her. It would be gold.

I’m pretty sure everyone went after her when she was relevant like 5 years ago

I would, but the government makes me quit at 65. It's funny that I can only directly affect 300 families at any given time... have to get a physical twice a year... drug and alcohol tests whenever they feel like it... and I am forced out at 65. Whereas members of congress can show up to vote on a bill that affects 330 million people drunk off their ass, and stay until they die of old age. Annnnnd they have zero educational requirements to get their jobs

Oh.. AND they get a pension for life

I agree. Forcing people in some lines of work to retire at a certain age regardless of physical and mental ability is dumb. My brother just barely made it by while they were in the act of raising the age from 60 to 65. I'd have no problem flying with him now at 72. If congress is going to back age related forced retirement, it absolutely should apply to them as well.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I tried the transracial thing at a bar on Sat. night.

I was talking to this lovely lady and things were going great. I went to "close the deal" and told her I was transracial where it mattered most. She stood up, politely smiled and said, "I don't date guys with sh*tty credit!"

It's definitely an idea and could lead to better race relations...in one sense it's kinda good for human relations that we are becoming a global society...in another I hate that cultures and traditions are dying...For homeschool we get a different country set each month with sticker flag, currency, and a postcard with info...this month was Papua New Guinea and it was interesting to see the different cultures..indigenous people going thru the airport in tribal paint and costume...hate to see that end

On what planet is any of this “good”?

Ugh. Now we're getting messy. You messed up, facemodded dude.

Race and culture are not necessarily married. Race and chromosomal makeup are married, and it's traceable through simple testing.

Cultural identity also involves invitation and inculcation. He may look Korean, may be able to communicate in Korean with some semblance of facility, and may even have an operational understanding of basic culture, but (despite the fact he's all over the internet now and I bet Koreans are shaking their heads harder than us) he would still have very specific tells and lack of generational understanding that would out him as an imposter very quickly.

I know I'm a smartarse on here most of the time, but I'm being serious when I say that I don't immediately see why "transracial" should be treated any differently than transgender. In both instances, the person claims to be different than they externally present. Philosophically, I don't know why we'd favor transgender over transracial in terms of legal/societal recognition. Thoughts?

Starbucks is hiring

I know I'm a smartarse on here most of the time, but I'm being serious when I say that I don't immediately see why "transracial" should be treated any differently than transgender. In both instances, the person claims to be different than they externally present. Philosophically, I don't know why we'd favor transgender over transracial in terms of legal/societal recognition. Thoughts?

How about WGAF

Reactions: VolStrom

I agree both are equally idiotic so there is no reason we can’t keep making things up as we go

Medical and biological science strongly disagree.

Not that I'd trust information from any group that uses the word "Patriot" in its name, anyway. I see very little actual patriotism coming from those groups, just pure chauvinism.

So when did the settled science of human biology change? And please don’t use outliers and exceptions to prove the rule.

Medical and biological science strongly disagree.

Not that I'd trust information from any group that uses the word "Patriot" in its name, anyway. I see very little actual patriotism coming from those groups, just pure chauvinism.

Go ahead and list all the different genders besides male and female, I will hang up and listen. I do acknowledge that there are rare examples of people being born with both male and female parts but that is not the same thing as having a doctor surgically alter your reproductive organs.

VN Store

Back