Is Trumpism Dead?

About that:
"To put it briefly, the phrase ‘Hispanic’ concentrates on the dominant language of that person’s heritage, whereas the term ‘Latino’ concentrates more on the region that person was born in.

...Cubans could be categorized as both Hispanic and Latino because Cuba is a country in Latin America and speaks Spanish.

Many Cubans, however, view themselves as more Caribbean than Latin American, since their country is an island in the Caribbean.

Because of this, many Cubans identify as Hispanic rather than Latino.

Overall, though, people of Cuban ancestry can be referred to by either term.
Cubans could be categorized as both Hispanic and Latino because Cuba is a country in Latin America and speaks Spanish."
Are Cubans Hispanic Or Latino? - Havana Guide
I don't think I'd take that as a credible source. They also put the Philippines in Hispanic America. I myself don't think Cuba is in Latin America any more than Jamaica is.

I don't think I'd take that as a credible source. They also put the Philippines in Hispanic America. I myself don't think Cuba is in Latin America any more than Jamaica is.

I don't know the basis of the Philippine assertion but any list of Latin American countries includes Cuba. I don't have a dog in the fight.

Cool. The guy who lost to the second worst candidate in history is running again. What fun. The GOP wants to run a f-tard

That remains to be seen; the GOP can't stop someone from becoming a candidate but can put their effort behind a different one.
Who would you like to see get the nomination?

And of he wins the nomination, we will have 4 more years of Biden, great. I think I'll go vote in Zimbabwe.
I think that likely and stated without equivocation that he should step aside for DeSantis.
But he's not taking my calls...

Reactions: newokie03
That remains to be seen; the GOP can't stop someone from becoming a candidate but can put their effort behind a different one.
I hope your right but I suspect ring kissing starts today. It will be Trump vs x. And if it's Biden, he already lost to him once, no reason to believe it will be different. Lots of people love trump. Many more hate him. That's all that matters

Reactions: NCFisher
I hope your right but I suspect ring kissing starts today. It will be Trump vs x. And if it's Biden, he already lost to him once, no reason to believe it will be different. Lots of people love trump. Many more hate him. That's all that matters

There will be some of that from the MTG, Boebert types, but I think the Cruz, Jordan, Paul, Hawley, R. Johnson, etc. & Tea-types will move on. I think they're the important 'new' blood trending who will be joined in opposing Trump's candidacy by L. Graham types, and of course the McConnell and Bush/McCain/Romney-mold figurines.

I think the base of those Republicans will split the same way. I think it's DeSantis' moment in time if he feels the conviction to run, and could be the better version of Trump (in every way) to unite those bases. I'll be encouraged if McConnell is put to pasture. I'm uneasy with McCarthy but he's at least serviceable and would get behind DeSantis.

I expected it, but am damned angered by Trump's announcement. He's damaged goods by his own hand his last days in office and it's time for him to FO and put 'America First'.

If it's Biden v. Trump again in 2024, we got problems -- doesn't matter which side you're on.

Just look at the shape this country is in. I mean the best presidential candidates we can produce are Trump, Desantis, Biden, Harris, Buttigieg, Newsome. I mean that’s an embarrassment.

What do they hate Trump for? His personality? You honestly believe the current president is any better?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. People who usually have a problem with Trump's personality are ones who exhibit those same personality traits.

Trump-America first agenda....Ahole personality
Biden - America last agenda...Ahole personality

I'll take Trump....I liked his announcement speech..seemed toned down a bit. Which will help him....he needs to focus on issues and policies and not the personal attacks

Trump-America first agenda....Ahole personality
Biden - America last agenda...Ahole personality

I'll take Trump....I liked his announcement speech..seemed toned down a bit. Which will help him....he needs to focus on issues and policies and not the personal attacks
And let's not forget Biden's Mussolini like speeches against unvaccinated Americans and MAGA Republicans. Talk about divisive.

I don't recall one single democrat condemning him for those actions either.

Who would you like to see get the nomination?
Tim Scott!!

Sorry, I’m not a republican and nobody asked me

VN Store

Back