Israel vs Palestinians

If we can then the IDF can. So you think the IDF would rather make Gaza unliveable and kill innocents by the thousands than to target hamas' military leadership?
Pretty sure IDF just reached out and touched the benign, super moderate, totally peace brokering Hamas leader - in Iran (with a clandestine, fake rubber ducky bomb…)

I wonder if the US has more fake rubber ducky bombs too??

Last edited:
It’s very far from the truth. That ‘aid’s civilians’ bit is rich.
Sorry, I left out ‘mindlessly’ between ‘on’ and ‘parroting’ in my earlier post.

Attempts to aid civilians in leaving Gaza and Rafah by the IDF are well documented facts.

Attempts to abduct and execute American citizens from Israel by Hamas are well documented facts.

Your moral equivalency you try to maintain is a pile of trash

Here we are again. Pretending the people executing Americans hostages on video are morally equivalent to the side that aids civilians in fleeing areas that they’re about to attack.
What makes you think they believe Hamas & Israel are morally equivalent?

Attempts to aid civilians in leaving Gaza and Rafah by the IDF are well documented facts.

Attempts to abduct and execute American citizens from Israel by Hamas are well documented facts.

Your moral equivalency you try to maintain is a pile of trash
😂😂😂😂

Did you get the European and worldwide ratios reversed? At any rate the atrocities inflicted on one group doesn't give that group leave to inflict atrocities on another group.
No it doesn't, but it does give you some insight as to the mindset of the Israelis when dealing with a group that wants to kill and inflict as much pain on Israelis as they possibly can. A group that openly talks about killing Jews wherever they are and wiping Israel from the face of the earth.

A people that are the most condemned by the UN council for actions the chair nations often do worse to their own people.

I don't condone the killing of anyone but I understand the actions Israel takes. Likewise I understand the suffering of the Palestinian people and their anger. It's a terrible cycle, but what is the answer? Asking Israel to to retain themselves? What does that achieve with a group that doesn't want peace? Maybe I've just grown tired of the back and forth between the two, a level of apathy has set in. Neither side can live in peace with the other for a number of reasons.

No it doesn't, but it does give you some insight as to the mindset of the Israelis when dealing with a group that wants to kill and inflict as much pain on Israelis as they possibly can. A group that openly talks about killing Jews wherever they are and wiping Israel from the face of the earth.

A people that are the most condemned by the UN council for actions the chair nations often do worse to their own people.

I don't condone the killing of anyone but I understand the actions Israel takes. Likewise I understand the suffering of the Palestinian people and their anger. It's a terrible cycle, but what is the answer? Asking Israel to to retain themselves? What does that achieve with a group that doesn't want peace? Maybe I've just grown tired of the back and forth between the two, a level of apathy has set in. Neither side can live in peace with the other for a number of reasons.
The last 10-plus months have largely been Israel slaughtering people, mostly women and children. Did the apathy start before that? Or just tired of hearing about it

Reactions: EasternVol
The last 10-plus months have largely been Israel slaughtering people, mostly women and children. Did the apathy start before that? Or just tired of hearing about it
The apathy started years ago, back and forth. Neverending.

But I'll admit, the actions on Oct 7th signaled a new era didn't it? The willingness to go after civilians and target them intentionally....... To seek out women and children to brutalize, torture and desecrate people, and to do it on video as a trophy? Yeah it was a new chapter in the ever escalating conflict.

I would like to say that even super weak Jimmy Carter at least TRIED to mount a rescue operation for our hostages in Iran. Harris and Biden can’t even muster up enough courage to try anything.

Well then you advocate for boots on the ground. The other poster spoke in terms of withholding aid as leverage.

A rescue effort may or may not work, who is to say right now? But the risk of broadening the conflict with American troops in harm's way is apparent so you have to consider that, and if you limited the rescue effort to just Americans it would surely result in the execution of all of the others still alive there. And for sure it would not cause the war to wind down, just amp it up.

You can make an argument to do it, anyway. I'm just saying its not that simple.

Well then you advocate for boots on the ground. The other poster spoke in terms of withholding aid as leverage.

A rescue effort may or may not work, who is to say right now? But the risk of broadening the conflict with American troops in harm's way is apparent so you have to consider that, and if you limited the rescue effort to just Americans it would surely result in the execution of all of the others still alive there. And for sure it would not cause the war to wind down, just amp it up.

You can make an argument to do it, anyway. I'm just saying its not that simple.

We could blockade Gaza and stop pressuring Israel to let in aid for their enemies, we could also put economic pressure on any country attempting to provide aid.

We could blockade Gaza and stop pressuring Israel to let in aid for their enemies, we could also put economic pressure on any country attempting to provide aid.

If your goal is to pit the regulars of Gaza against Hamas militants I think that's a fine idea, recognizing that you will be condemned the entire time by the Arabic world as you do it. I personally doubt that it will change Hamas, and instead would be counterproductive and just create more militants. Having said that, I agree that somehow the Hamas component needs to be divorced from the civilian population.

If your goal is to pit the regulars of Gaza against Hamas militants I think that's a fine idea, recognizing that you will be condemned the entire time by the Arabic world as you do it. I personally doubt that it will change Hamas, and instead would be counterproductive and just create more militants. Having said that, I agree that somehow the Hamas component needs to be divorced from the civilian population.

Who GAF if we are condemned by the Arabic world? The Arabic world DGAF about the Palestinian people, if they did none would be aiding Hamas and sheltering their leaders. The Palestinian people need to understand that until they rise up against Hamas they can starve.

Who GAF if we are condemned by the Arabic world? The Arabic world DGAF about the Palestinian people, if they did none would be aiding Hamas and sheltering their leaders. The Palestinian people need to understand that until they rise up against Hamas they can starve.
We depend on the Arabic world much more than you seem to realize. There are numerous reasons it would be counterproductive. We would lose much more than we would gain. Our relationships with many of these countries are complicated and tedious...... But necessary.

Last edited:
We depend on the Arabic world much more than you seem to realize. There are numerous reasons it would be counterproductive. We would lose much more than we would gain. Our relationships with Manny of these countries are complicated and tedious...... But necessary.

I realize our position with the Arab world but they depend on us more than we depend on them. Any "condemnation" from the Arab world would be just window dressing.

I realize our position with the Arab world but they depend on us more than we depend on them. Any "condemnation" from the Arab world would be just window dressing.

But not change Hamas, is the point. Or in the bigger picture, change Iran.

Netanyahu's escalating things to stay in power and out of prison. Our dumbass administration will probably let him drag us into his wars.

This poster was real mad about the IDF attacking Hamas leadership. After he suggested numerous times the IDF should attack Hamas leadership

This poster was real mad about the IDF attacking Hamas leadership. After he suggested numerous times the IDF should attack Hamas leadership
You're lying or just wrong again as usual. When will you franchise your clown show, or do you have a non-compete clause which prevents that?

VN Store

Back