Israel vs Palestinians

Dead bodies on the South Side are in no way politically expedient, and cannot be exploited for gain.

300 could die this weekend. No one would notice.
There was a time when it really bothered me….but just like the other situation, the people there elected leaders that don’t seem to care. If the people there want it that way then who am I to tell them to change.

There was a time when it really bothered me….but just like the other situation, the people there elected leaders that don’t seem to care. If the people there want it that way then who am I to tell them to change.
why I think there is election fraud..shitcan a super progressive and replaced by a Marxist. they always squeak it out..always. Just like Detroit..Dem run until no more money, then no one cared.

109 shootings in Chicago with 30 fatalities in one weekend in July in Chicago. Anyone care?

I didn’t think so.
Our tax dollars aren't supporting the Chicago shooters' criminal enterprises, funding their weapons and ammunition, and helping them with their tactics though. That's a distinction the IDF fanboys like to overlook.

VN Store

Back