Israel vs Palestinians

It’s in the CIA budget.
We should stop funding that too.
It’s nice to see the dipstick getting on board with ending funding though. We should not be funding this war. We should not fund any rebuild. Now is as good as any to stop doing things we should not have done

We should stop funding that too.
It’s nice to see the dipstick getting on board with ending funding though. We should not be funding this war. We should not fund any rebuild. Now is as good as any to stop doing things we should not have done
Good, keep on with that semi coherent yet disingenuous clown act we've come to expect.

109 shootings in Chicago with 30 fatalities in one weekend in July in Chicago. Anyone care?

I didn’t think so.
We just had our Verizon associate over the weekend tell us about how he moved from Chicago because he didn’t want his kids to get killed, so that was interesting… as Biden would say, he was clean and well-spoken 😂 and obviously wanted alive children

Last edited:
If the reports are true, and this is simply a signal being sent to short the battery it makes me wonder what the powers that be are really capable of.
Not shorting the battery. The shipment was intercepted by Israel and a small amount of explosives put in them. This video shows that the pager was laying on their table and went through more layers of wood below it which means it was directed. A battery wouldn't do that. And I believe the batteries in a pager would be triple A or double A.

The time inbetween the pagers ringing and going off gave people time to raise them up to their face before exploding. Some ugly injuries being posted out there.

Keep this in mind as they try to make you purchase an EV filled with HUNDREDS OF POUNDS of these batteries. And connected to the internet of course 😳
By then it will be shut off and won't start. We will have a negative social score because we made a post online questioning why the US is sending another trillion to Ukraine. Lol

Not shorting the battery. The shipment was intercepted by Israel and a small amount of explosives put in them. This video shows that the pager was laying on their table and went through more layers of wood below it which means it was directed. A battery wouldn't do that. And I believe the batteries in a pager would be triple A or double A.

The time inbetween the pagers ringing and going off gave people time to raise them up to their face before exploding. Some ugly injuries being posted out there.

Ah, that would be more consistent with the video I've seen

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

VN Store

Back