Israel vs Palestinians

Also: Mossad has the IRGC’s mind in a pretzel right now . They’ll be spending more time wondering what else is compromised, who is compromised ,how it became compromised, rather than spending time and resources on operations planning .

This should be terrifying to EVERYONE, once this genie is out no easy way to put it back in. Next time might it be targeting all iphones of people who supported this or that political position?

I have zero love for Hezbollah, but like the drone use in Ukraine it won't stay in that theater for long. AI and algorithms will make use, and we have about half the country more or less turning a blind eye to political assassination just now.

Lmao “how do we spin this into something bad!”

Waiting to hear about all the “journalist” who innocently ended up with these pagers
Can't get rid of helmet!? : r/iRacing

This should be terrifying to EVERYONE, once this genie is out no easy way to put it back in. Next time might it be targeting all iphones of people who supported this or that political position?

I have zero love for Hezbollah, but like the drone use in Ukraine it won't stay in that theater for long. AI and algorithms will make use, and we have about half the country more or less turning a blind eye to political assassination just now.

Careful, already one KIA in here for "spinning this into something bad" even though it was just a repost of an apolitical take.

I would hate to see this turn into a mass casualty event.

Also: Mossad has the IRGC’s mind in a pretzel right now . They’ll be spending more time wondering what else is compromised, who is compromised ,how it became compromised, rather than spending time and resources on operations planning .
First the clandestine rubber ducky bomb in Iran.
Now exploding pagers in Lebanon.

What in the world will those sneaky Jews scheme up next?

VN Store

Back