Israel vs Palestinians

Twitter and VolNation, apparentlyView attachment 678120
Not the same thing. Condemning Israel for doing something that that the people they targeted have been doing for years while having few, if any, words about the Israeli children that have suffered does, in fact, reveal the speaker's views on the subject.

Not the same thing. Condemning Israel for doing something that that the people they targeted have been doing for years while having few, if any, words about the Israeli children that have suffered does, in fact, reveal the speaker's views on the subject.
Everyone here has condemned Hamas killing children and civilians generally, I condemn Hezbollah killing children and civilians too. So what are my views on the subject

Everyone here condemned Hamas attacking civilians probably a full year ago, take this dishonest BS somewhere else
Here's why I love the search feature on this site: it's incredibly user friendly.

I checked your contributions to this thread since 10/7/23. The first comment you posted that could even charitably be described as condemning Hamas in the wake of October 7th was on 10/23/23:

Here's one: Hamas is a terrorist organization and I condemn their attack on the Israeli people.

And, like I said, you only posted it in response to @jp1 saying:

Can you point me to one of your posts were you have admitted to the evil of Hamas, and condemned their attack on the Israeli people?

Watchdog Org. Offers $1 Million to ‘Queers for Palestine’ to Hold Pride Parade in Gaza, West Bank​

1726693736070.png

The New Tolerance Campaign (NTC), a watchdog organization that aims to mobilize Americans to “confront intolerance double standards,” is offering $1 million to support an LGBTQ+ Pride Parade in Palestinian-controlled territories.

In a bold move, the NTC has pledged $1 million to cover costs for an LGBTQ+ Pride Parade in Gaza or the West Bank. The offer, which the group reiterated was neither a joke nor a “publicity stunt,” is aimed at “Queers for Palestine” and other groups that have argued that Hamas and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) are inclusive of LGBTQ+ rights.

Here's why I love the search feature on this site: it's incredibly user friendly.

I checked your contributions to this thread since 10/7/23. The first comment you posted that could even charitably be described as condemning Hamas in the wake of October 7th was on 10/23/23:

And, like I said, you only posted it in response to @jp1 saying:
And like I said, that was nearly a year ago. Go search for yourself condemning Israel killing 30K+ civilians and get back to me

Reactions: EasternVol
Bamawriter: “If you condemn one side killing children but not the other, you’re saying the other children don’t matter”
- turns out I’ve condemned both sides doing it
- turns out the person who condemned it on one side and not the other is Bamawriter himself

Can’t make it up lol, played yourself when you could have just left it alone

And like I said, that was nearly a year ago. Go search for yourself condemning Israel killing 30K+ civilians and get back to me

I haven't condemned it, nor do I believe that number. No need for me to go searching. There is no moral equivalence between Israel and Hamas/Hezbollah.

Last edited:
I haven't condemned it, nor do I believe that number. No need for me to go searching. There is no moral equivalence between Israel and Hamas/Hezbollah.
So by your own logic, Palestinian children dying don’t matter to you because they AREN’T Jewish, and in fact you’ll dispute death tolls and deny that they were even killed. Yikes, shouldn’t be saying a word about morals

So by your own logic, Palestinian children dying don’t matter to you because they AREN’T Jewish, and in fact you’ll dispute death tolls and deny that they were even killed. Yikes, shouldn’t be saying a word about morals

Nope. I know this is difficult for you to process when your position requires a desperate attempt at equivalency. The loss of Palestinian children is tragic. However, those deaths are the fault of Hamas. If Hamas were to surrender and lay down their arms and Israel were to keep up the violence, then I absolutely would condemn Israel's actions.

To that end, it would be fair to say that I condemn Hamas for the deaths of Palestinian children in this conflict.

Last edited:
Nope. I know this is difficult for you to process when your position requires a desperate attempt at equivalancy. The loss of Palestinian children is tragic. However, those deaths are the fault of Hamas. If Hamas were to surrender and lay down their arms and Israel were to keep up the violence, then I absolutely would condemn Israel's actions.
“Desperate” would be being so far up Israel’s ass that you make weird accusations about Jewish children not mattering, then see Israel blow up an ambulance with a 6-year-old in it and say they’re blameless

VN Store

Back