Israel vs Palestinians

Nope. I know this is difficult for you to process when your position requires a desperate attempt at equivalency. The loss of Palestinian children is tragic. However, those deaths are the fault of Hamas. If Hamas were to surrender and lay down their arms and Israel were to keep up the violence, then I absolutely would condemn Israel's actions.

To that end, it would be fair to say that I condemn Hamas for the deaths of Palestinian children in this conflict.
It's odd how in your world the people taking aim and firing hold no blame for the direct results of their actions.

Reactions: NashVol11
Weak effort, you should really be able to do better. I don't have any pro-hamas talking points. Criticism of one side doesn't mean praise for the other. Even a gump should know that.

Fair enough. With that in mind, what do you think should be the realistic outcome of this conflict? And I don't mean "women and children should stop being killed." That's a platitude. We all agree on that.

Fair enough. With that in mind, what do you think should be the realistic outcome of this conflict? And I don't mean "women and children should stop being killed." That's a platitude. We all agree on that.
The realistic outcome should be all people live in a place of self determination, a place of safety, and with healthy relationships with neighboring countries.

The realistic outcome will be conflict which continues on forever until one group is eliminated. Historically that is the weaker, smaller, and poorer group.

Reactions: MR_VOL
How is wanting to block arms sales being "anti-Israel"?
With enemies on every border denying arms to Israel means they lack the means to defend themselves. Or effectively prosecute the war they are fighting with Hamas and Hezbollah.

I can agree that the war against Hamas should effectively be complete and if hostages are released I believe it would be. The bigger threat has always been Iran and Hezbollah though.

With enemies on every border denying arms to Israel means they lack the means to defend themselves. Or effectively prosecute the war they are fighting with Hamas and Hezbollah.

I can agree that the war against Hamas should effectively be complete and if hostages are released I believe it would be. The bigger threat has always been Iran and Hezbollah though.
It's not the responsibility of the USA to arm everyone. They can learn to make their own, buy from someone else or maybe seek a peaceful resolution. And no matter what the arms manufacturing lobby says, it's not to create jobs in this country.

VN Store

Back