Israel vs Palestinians

Make no mistake that I'm on the side of good, but the foreign policy calamity and leadership creates the environment for events to occur. Often people don't see it when they're in the middle. Then it takes history to tell the story. From Afghanistan. To the lifting of sanctions of our enemies and to the antagonizing of some of those same enemies. To the pushes for additional membership into NATO. To some ambiguity in the ME. To domestic pressure brought on by a ramp up in part to illegal immigration from around the world. We are witnessing ineptitude and appeasement.

1728592044581.gif

Reactions: BreatheUT

Biden and Netanyahu closer to consensus on Israel's plans to attack Iran​

President Biden and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu moved closer to an understanding on the scope of Israel's planned retaliation against Iran during their call on Wednesday, three U.S. and Israeli officials tell Axios.

Why it matters: The Biden administration accepts that Israel will soon launch a major attack on Iran, but it fears that strikes on certain targets could dramatically escalate the regional war.

Biden has allegedly said he doesn’t support strikes on Iranian nuclear or oil assets.

Biden and Netanyahu closer to consensus on Israel's plans to attack Iran​

President Biden and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu moved closer to an understanding on the scope of Israel's planned retaliation against Iran during their call on Wednesday, three U.S. and Israeli officials tell Axios.

Why it matters: The Biden administration accepts that Israel will soon launch a major attack on Iran, but it fears that strikes on certain targets could dramatically escalate the regional war.

Biden has allegedly said he doesn’t support strikes on Iranian nuclear or oil assets.
why not? took out Iraq’s.

Sure did. This seems like as good a time as any.

Israel won’t let them field a device. Why let them get any closer, when Iran has presented them with such an opportunity 🤷‍♀️
kind of strange for Biden to even say that, unless we are concerned with fallout.

Sure did. This seems like as good a time as any.

Israel won’t let them field a device. Why let them get any closer, when Iran has presented them with such an opportunity 🤷‍♀️
I see no reason for Israel to show much restraint. They will focus on targeting missile sites, oil production, and nuke stuff. Irans response was inconsequential. They are back peddling. If Israel really wants to make things fun they will target Iranian leadership. Don't think they will do that. But if so? Good

I see no reason for Israel to show much restraint. They will focus on targeting missile sites, oil production, and nuke stuff. Irans response was inconsequential. They are back peddling. If Israel really wants to make things fun they will target Iranian leadership. Don't think they will do that. But if so? Good
I think the Iranian people would **** can their leaders if given a chance. Might be all they have to target, and watch it cook.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I wouldn’t have a problem with anything the Israelis target, be it missiles, nuclear, or oil.

I think if I were the Israelis I’d take a sledge to their nuclear facilities, and do some serious damage to their oil production.

Reactions: Orangeburst
All I know is. that pager/walkie talkie espionage was unreal..read a good nyt piece on how they pulled it off. who knowswhat they have up their sleeve. Tehran must be like a nervous Nelly.
They’ve been on the offensive for far too long.

Keep em guessing. Keep em on the defensive. Take a flamethrower to their revenue (oil) streams.

Reactions: volfanhill
I think that could have very easily happened before the current administration gave them CPR within 30 days of taking office.
we never hear about Hong Kong any more..like Covid put a lid on it.I bet thousands were sent away.

VN Store

Back