Israel vs Palestinians

Without the mechanism there is no rule of law.

Not to long ago weren't you a big proponent of anarchy/anarcho capitalism?

I'm not rule of law guy. You are rule of law guy, apparently when it's convenient.

I think it's important. But so are other things.

How many may have done that, three people? That doesn't put the mission in violation of international law.
I think they identified around 20 that they seemed fairly certain had.

What they were doing violated international law, UN was funding and supporting that, you can argue they didn't know, but why didn't they?

In any case whether you knew it or not doesn't matter when it comes to law. It's either against law or it isn't. And if the UN is providing material or indirect support for terrorist activities they are violating international law.

Keep carrying that water. We've been hearing for years and years that Iran is almost able to deliver a nuclear warhead. It's one of Bibi's favorite scare tactics.
Is Bibi the only person that has expressed misgivings over the Iranian nuclear program?

I think they identified around 20 that they seemed fairly certain had.

What they were doing violated international law, UN was funding and supporting that, you can argue they didn't know, but why didn't they?

In any case whether you knew it or not doesn't matter when it comes to law. It's either against law or it isn't. And if the UN is providing material or indirect support for terrorist activities they are violating international law.
Those were Israeli allegations that as far as I know were never proven. It didn't help their case that they didn't cooperate with the UN's investigation. That's a clue that at least some of it was fiction.
Did all of your bosses know every time one of your coworkers sparked up or drove drunk?
You'd need to add the word 'intentionally' between the two bolded words above.

Reactions: NashVol11
Those were Israeli allegations that as far as I know were never proven. It didn't help their case that they didn't cooperate with the UN's investigation. That's a clue that at least some of it was fiction.
Did all of your bosses know every time one of your coworkers sparked up or drove drunk?
You'd need to add the word 'intentionally' between the two bolded words above.
If one of those employees boozed up in the company vehicle and hurt people the company is responsible.

A number of people were cut loose because they were suspected of colluding with terrorist activity on Oct 7th.

Israel has been on the receiving end of countless UN resolutions. Other countries with terrible civil rights records get nothing. Arab countries with horrible civil rights records use the UN as a weapon against Israel at every opportunity.

Not saying Israel is innocent, far from it. But if the arbiter is corrupt, as the UN is, and set against you, at some point you stop playing the game with them.

The evidence the provided appears to have been compelling enough that an agency that is biased against them cut ties with a number of people because it "appeared" they were dirty.

If one of those employees boozed up in the company vehicle and hurt people the company is responsible.

A number of people were cut loose because they were suspected of colluding with terrorist activity on Oct 7th.

Israel has been on the receiving end of countless UN resolutions. Other countries with terrible civil rights records get nothing. Arab countries with horrible civil rights records use the UN as a weapon against Israel at every opportunity.

Not saying Israel is innocent, far from it. But if the arbiter is corrupt, as the UN is, and set against you, at some point you stop playing the game with them.

The evidence the provided appears to have been compelling enough that an agency that is biased against them cut ties with a number of people because it "appeared" they were dirty.
The UN said they cut them to be on the safe side and that there was no compelling evidence against them.
Yes Israel gets comparatively a lot of heat from the UN. That's mainly because they've been ignoring UN resolutions and flouting international law for decades. Has another country been doing the same?

It appears as though UN's mission in Palestinian areas was also in beach of international law.

International law in that area of the world means very little, and always has, lets not nit-pick.

Weird no one cared when Hezbollah fired rockets for a year. Clearly that was not a violation of international law

The UN said they cut them to be on the safe side and that there was no compelling evidence against them.
Yes Israel gets comparatively a lot of heat from the UN. That's mainly because they've been ignoring UN resolutions and flouting international law for decades. Has another country been doing the same?
So they fired some and kept some, based on being on the "safe side" without any compelling evidence? That does not even make sense.

Yes, pick just about any one in the area. The Saudis, Iran etc.

Sounds about right. How about...

"I am/am not rule of law guy."

I am a common sense guy. I'm a rule of law guy when it comes to laws that prevent the .gov from fracking with our civil liberties, I'm a rule of law guy when it comes to laws protecting property rights.

"International law" is a freaking joke.

Sounds about right. How about...

"I am/am not rule of law guy."

I’m assuming you’re not either since you’re a libertarian. Unless of course it’s Israel you see breaking a rule

But if you do care about international law, why have you never brought up the UN resolution requiring Hezbollah to leave southern Lebanon? They’ve been in violation of that for nearly 20 years now. Should the IDF give Hezbollah and the UN more time? Or should the IDF take care of the problem?

I am a common sense guy. I'm a rule of law guy when it comes to laws that prevent the .gov from fracking with our civil liberties, I'm a rule of law guy when it comes to laws protecting property rights.

"International law" is a freaking joke.

So you're not rule of law guy. Gtk. I was under the impression you are a guy who thinks officials have a duty to carry out all laws.

VN Store

Back