Israel vs Palestinians

I wouldn’t have a problem with anything the Israelis target, be it missiles, nuclear, or oil.

I think if I were the Israelis I’d take a sledge to their nuclear facilities, and do some serious damage to their oil production.
Of course you wouldn't since you'd support anything and everything Israel might do. Someone with a more impartial viewpoint would have their reservations.

I think the Iranian people would **** can their leaders if given a chance. Might be all they have to target, and watch it cook.
I think that approach would be counterproductive since they'd be more likely to rally against the outside enemy.
It would be good though if Iran had a secular representative government. Too bad that didn't mesh with our view of the world.

Sure did. This seems like as good a time as any.

Israel won’t let them field a device. Why let them get any closer, when Iran has presented them with such an opportunity 🤷‍♀️

I read somewhere this week (likely something linked in this threads) that we believe Iran to have enough enriched material for at least 12 nuclear warheads. Detonation devices are what they are working on right now. They have always worked at improving their missile technology...much,much better than say N Korea.

If Israel sees nuclear armed Iran as an existential threat (they should) as well as something that should be prevented at all costs...then they are overdue for another crippling attack on Iran.

I read somewhere this week (likely something linked in this threads) that we believe Iran to have enough enriched material for at least 12 nuclear warheads. Detonation devices are what they are working on right now. They have always worked at improving their missile technology...much,much better than say N Korea.

If Israel sees nuclear armed Iran as an existential threat (they should) as well as something that should be prevented at all costs...then they are overdue for another crippling attack on Iran.
People who have wanted us to go to war ith Iran have been saying **** like this long as I can remember.

Israel does have a point that the UN mission has failed to uphold 1701. The UN is incapable of enforcing that with current troop levels in place anyway. At the moment they are a chess piece to be played.

I think Israel needs to stay away from those UN peacekeepers but the UN also should withdraw them. They currently serve no purpose on the ground there.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
It's always a suspicion. Never a fact. OP said "believe." There is always an operative word like that. Google it.
Well sure it is, but there are some ways to detect activity. And the timeline was from years ago, they believed they were months away...... That was years ago though, surely they crossed the threshold by now.

The only way we would know for fact is if they outright shared their work.

Last edited:
It appears as though UN's mission in Palestinian areas was also in beach of international law.

International law in that area of the world means very little, and always has, lets not nit-pick.
How would the UN mission be in breach of international law?

VN Store

Back