Israel vs Palestinians

From you.

I know you've advocated against usage of the 14th amendment because you believe it passed illegally, pretty sure even in cases where it was for the purposes of protecting civil liberties

Yes, I do believe the 14th amendment was passed illegally and the only provision within the 14th that protects civil liberties is the due process clause and that was already covered by the 5th amendment.

Yes, I do believe the 14th amendment was passed illegally and the only provision within the 14th that protects civil liberties is the due process clause and that was already covered by the 5th amendment.

The 14th amendment is used to enforce the bill of rights against the states. You are against that, are you not?

The 14th amendment is used to enforce the bill of rights against the states. You are against that, are you not?

I'm actually conflicted on that. I used to argue with Volger about that so I started doing some digging and he was right, the original framers of the constitution did not intend for the BoRs to be enforced on the states and thats why every state has a BoRs in each of their constitutions. It wasn't until the 1920s that the Supreme Court made rulings that the states were forced to incorporate/follow the federal BoRs.

People who have wanted us to go to war ith Iran have been saying **** like this long as I can remember.

Huff I dont want to go to war with Iran bud.

I do want Israel to destroy Irans nuclear enrichment facilities, as well as completely destroy their military if thats the only way to stop the constant year round bombardment of civilians on Israel’s soil by Iran AND their proxies in Hezbollah and Hamas, as well as the Houthi regime. People in Israel have the right to live in peace without being persecuted for their religious beliefs. Screw Iran. I hope Israel beats them so badly that the oppressive muslim regime gets overthrown so the people can be free again. From what I have read and seen, most of the population wants a more western lifestyle and government. Bb

Reactions: MR_VOL and CobbVol
Huff I dont want to go to war with Iran bud.

I do want Israel to destroy Irans nuclear enrichment facilities, as well as completely destroy their military if thats the only way to stop the constant year round bombardment of civilians on Israel’s soil by Iran AND their proxies in Hezbollah and Hamas, as well as the Houthi regime. People in Israel have the right to live in peace without being persecuted for their religious beliefs. Screw Iran. I hope Israel beats them so badly that the oppressive muslim regime gets overthrown so the people can be free again. From what I have read and seen, most of the population wants a more western lifestyle and government. Bb

I'm talking about the type of people in government/policy selling you on 12 warheads

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
If you want to dispute it then you should find data to the contrary.

"We have sufficient information in order to take the actions that we’re taking – which is to say, the termination of these nine individuals,” UN spokesperson Farhan Haq said on Monday.

“OIOS made findings in relation to each of the 19 UNRWA staff members alleged to have been involved in the attacks,” Haq said.

That's pretty close to saying we have no evidence, we are just going to fire them to be on the safe side. The BS you claim on here.

What resolution(s) have the Saudis or any of their neighbors not named Israel been flouting for decades?
The problem is the resolutions and laws are applied differently to different nations. It's so very ambiguous. Iran and the Sauds have both violated international law, as have Syria and Lebanon. Read those laws and tell me

CBS Warns Journalists Not To Say That Jerusalem Is In Israel After Telling Them Not To Call Hamas Terrorists​

CBS News warned its journalists last month not say Jerusalem is in Israel, after telling reporters to avoid labeling members of Hamas as terrorists in the immediate aftermath of the October 7 attacks.

Mark Memmott, the senior director of standards and practices at CBS News, told all employees at the network in August via email not to refer to Jerusalem 'as being in Israel,' The Free Press reported Wednesday.

1728696443706.png
A Palestinian fighter with Hamas pictured on July 19, 2023

"We have sufficient information in order to take the actions that we’re taking – which is to say, the termination of these nine individuals,” UN spokesperson Farhan Haq said on Monday.

“OIOS made findings in relation to each of the 19 UNRWA staff members alleged to have been involved in the attacks,” Haq said.

That's pretty close to saying we have no evidence, we are just going to fire them to be on the safe side. The BS you claim on here.
Sorry sis, no BS.

So none, ok.
Iran killed women for speaking out about basic rights, disappeared hundreds...... Imprisoned people for speaking out, tortured them and kept them locked up indefinitely.

These are violations of international law:

Denial of justice
This can include improper imprisonment, physical injury, or procedural abuses by the courts.

Torture
Acts of torture are a violation of international law.

Hell we have violated these laws....... As have the Sauds, Syrians, Lebanese, half the countries in Africa and many in South America.

The UN is a joke. It enforces and hands down resolutions ambiguously. Often among the worlds worst violators are the chairs of the most important councils.

There are plenty of examples, you know as well as I do how corrupt that organization is..... To its core, even FIFA clutches pearls!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back