Israel vs Palestinians

Today probably they are. That's where the threat is. If they had them during Saddam's reign some would be pointed at Baghdad.
In this alternate timeline from 30 years ago where Iran was enriching uranium towards a weapon?

Sure, they might have pointed a few in Saddam’s direction.

In this actual timeline from today where Iran is enriching uranium towards a weapon?

They all point at Israel.

Not that that should have the Jews all jumpy.

In this alternate timeline from 30 years ago where Iran was enriching uranium towards a weapon?

Sure, they might have pointed a few in Saddam’s direction.

In this actual timeline from today where Iran is enriching uranium towards a weapon?

They all point at Israel.

Not that that should have the Jews all jumpy.
You'll notice i wrote 'if'. It's not an alternative timeline so there's no need to be so dramatic.
Israel's got a lot more warheads than Iran will have in the foreseeable future and both sides know it. So Israel shouldn't be all jumpy. But Bibi likes to play the suckers for maximum effect.

You'll notice i wrote 'if'. It's not an alternative timeline so there's no need to be so dramatic.
Israel's got a lot more warheads than Iran will have in the foreseeable future and both sides know it. So Israel shouldn't be all jumpy. But Bibi likes to play the suckers for maximum effect.
They do have many more, and to a certain extent I agree, but never under estimate religious zealots.

Yes, you proposed a hypothetical - an alternative timeline where Iran possesses nuclear weapons 30 years ago. No need to be so defensive.

So you’re saying Iran will have warheads in the foreseeable future? No wonder the Jews are jumpy…

Yes, you proposed a hypothetical - an alternative timeline where Iran possesses nuclear weapons 30 years ago. No need to be so defensive.

So you’re saying Iran will have warheads in the foreseeable future? No wonder the Jews are jumpy…
No, I'm not saying they will have warheads. Maybe they will and maybe they won't. Israel has far more than 0 and far more than 20.

Has Israel called for the end of Iran?

No, I'm not saying they will have warheads. Maybe they will and maybe they won't. Israel has far more than 0 and far more than 20.
Not sure how many Israel has, definitely more than 0 though.

Iran is trying their damndest to field one. How close they are is a matter of speculation.

I’m betting they don’t field one though. Those pesky Jews won’t let them.

Not sure how many Israel has, definitely more than 0 though.

Iran is trying their damndest to field one. How close they are is a matter of speculation.

I’m betting they don’t field one though. Those pesky Jews won’t let them.
imagine if Iran had them and Israel didnt..now who is responsibly restrained?

Reactions: norrislakevol
Your lack of reading comprehension is your problem. I cited why the UN said they fired the workers, which is confirmed by the article I linked.
Israel accused up to almost 10% of the workers to helping Hamas (thats over 200 workers). They didn't just randomly pick out 21 to fire. That doesn't make sense. They had evidence to let go who they let go. It was a horrible look for the UN to have to do that. They are not going to do that willy nilly. The article I provided you clearly says they had evidence. You can deny that all you want. Denial is your problem, Sis.

Israel accused up to almost 10% of the workers to helping Hamas (thats over 200 workers). They didn't just randomly pick out 21 to fire. That doesn't make sense. They had evidence to let go who they let go. It was a horrible look for the UN to have to do that. They are not going to do that willy nilly. The article I provided you clearly says they had evidence. You can deny that all you want. Denial is your problem, Sis.
Do you see how you're trying to move the goalposts?

VN Store

Back