Israel vs Palestinians

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It seems to me that the issue is extremism has permeated every facet of Palestinian lives. If you sit back and consider it objectively from their point of view they have a birth right to the land going back generations.

... It's easy to understand why they would be upset and set to activism and in many cases extremism.

Could it be many journalists also feel the call to activism and extremism? I could see that happening and may explain the high rate of "journalists" killed.

I didn't read the story above my post. But I wonder what the ratio of male to female Palestinian journalists killed so far is. That may refute or possibly confirm the theory posited.

Last edited:
“All 40K people killed are terrorists” part 900. No way people actually believe that

You know how some member of a perceived marginalized group commits a heinous crime that captures our nations attention. And the very 1st thing our dumba** far left administration does is send out some DEI hire that is terrible at their job to tell the world that they will not stand for retaliation of any kind and that they support the marginalized group and their contribution to society. Meanwhile barely acknowledging the heinous crime that was committed.

You are their target audience. They know you eat that stuff up. Congrats.

You know how some member of a perceived marginalized group commits a heinous crime that captures our nations attention. And the very 1st thing our dumba** far left administration does is send out some DEI hire that is terrible at their job to tell the world that they will not stand for retaliation of any kind and that they support the marginalized group and their contribution to society. Meanwhile barely acknowledging the heinous crime that was committed.

You are their target audience. They know you eat that stuff up. Congrats.
Speaking of believing ridiculous things... When did that happen?

No for sure, every time Israel blows up an ambulance full of civilians it's someone else's fault

Do you condemn Hamas for using those ambulances or is that part okay?

Hamas intentionally blurs the line between civilian and combatant. It’s their entire strategy and you 100% push their narrative. That doesn’t bother you?

Last edited:
Targeted as in shot at while wearing press vests and homes bombed.
Who would wear a press vest while in their own homes? (Aside from Joe and Minka when kink is involved, and of course, Hannity when he is preening for himself in front of a mirror.)

Of course, if you were press, and you were harboring combatants and shooting footage of those combatants while in your home, you would probably wear your vest. In which case you arguably should have known your home would turn into a combat target.

And, once your home is a combat target, why keep your kids there? That just seems to be someone asking to be martyred.

It also seems noteworthy to me that the press were wearing their vests while with the October 7th attackers as they infiltrated the border between Gaza and Israel. Why wear vests? Because you are going someplace where dangerous, life-threatening actions are being taken.

All the outrage over dead "press" also assumes, of course, that everyone wearing a "press" vest is actually press, and not an enemy combatant who is using subterfuge to trick their enemy into not shooting at them.

This war is bloody enough, tragic enough, and horrible enough for me to wish it would come to a conclusive end soon, without me having to worry about crocodile tears over the precious "press."

Who would wear a press vest while in their own homes? (Aside from Joe and Minka when kink is involved, and of course, Hannity when he is preening for himself in front of a mirror.)

Of course, if you were press, and you were harboring combatants and shooting footage of those combatants while in your home, you would probably wear your vest. In which case you arguably should have known your home would turn into a combat target.

And, once your home is a combat target, why keep your kids there? That just seems to be someone asking to be martyred.

It also seems noteworthy to me that the press were wearing their vests while with the October 7th attackers as they infiltrated the border between Gaza and Israel. Why wear vests? Because you are going someplace where dangerous, life-threatening actions are being taken.

All the outrage over dead "press" also assumes, of course, that everyone wearing a "press" vest is actually press, and not an enemy combatant who is using subterfuge to trick their enemy into not shooting at them.

This war is bloody enough, tragic enough, and horrible enough for me to wish it would come to a conclusive end soon, without me having to worry about crocodile tears over the precious "press."
Palestinian Press = Hamas Terrorist

VN Store

Back