Israel vs Palestinians

Yeah I'm sure the doctors and nurses do... but getting to those hospitals is another story
Please think before you speak.

Syria is a sworn enemy to Israel.
Read below

i24NEWS

As Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's army wages a bloody campaign to retake the southern Daraa district, thousands of displaced civilians are flocking towards Israel's border where an unlikely lifeline, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), are providing critically needed humanitarian aid and medical treatment.

On Friday, the IDF announced that six Syrians, four of whom are young children, were brought into Israel for medical treatment. While most refugees who arrive on Israel's borders are treated on site or at hospitals in Israel's north, dire cases are rushed to Sheba Medical Center in Israel's central Tel Hashomer hospital

The ignorant post of the day is up for grabs with this one. She is a low-grade troll.

Do you come here to listen to other viewpoints or do you just want one big safe space where everyone agrees with your views?

Giving alternative points of view is NOT trolling

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Please think before you speak.

Syria is a sworn enemy to Israel.
Read below

i24NEWS

As Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's army wages a bloody campaign to retake the southern Daraa district, thousands of displaced civilians are flocking towards Israel's border where an unlikely lifeline, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), are providing critically needed humanitarian aid and medical treatment.

On Friday, the IDF announced that six Syrians, four of whom are young children, were brought into Israel for medical treatment. While most refugees who arrive on Israel's borders are treated on site or at hospitals in Israel's north, dire cases are rushed to Sheba Medical Center in Israel's central Tel Hashomer hospital

Yah, from Israeli News. Lol

As in “American”?
Renounce big guy...I dare you.
Ever watch ‘Jaywalking’ segments when Jay Leno was on? Being an American can be pretty embarrassing. Toot that horn though. To some people life wouldn’t make sense without labels... who would you hate?

Ever watch ‘Jaywalking’ segments when Jay Leno was on? Being an American can be pretty embarrassing. Toot that horn though. To some people life wouldn’t make sense without labels... who would you hate?

I hate no one. I hate actions and ideologies that hurt others.
Take your weak shat elsewhere Skippy.

The amount we send them is insignificant unless you need more government cheese. Is that you.
It’s very significant considering our country’s infrastructure is rotting. I think fixing that up is more important than funding the slaughter of people in the Middle East

Yah, from Israeli News. Lol

Considering the alternative....Live, from Al Jazeera...

WearyDarlingAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

LIVE UPDATES: Israeli troops enter Gaza Strip as Hamas rockets continue to light up the sky

The Israeli military said Thursday that it had deployed air and ground troops within the Gaza Strip to battle the Hamas terrorist group, which has been launching rocket barrages since Monday.

Israel had been retaliating with air strikes, but the ground attack marks another major escalation in what authorities were already describing as the largest clash between Israelis and Palestinian militants since 2014.

LIVE UPDATES: Israeli troops enter Gaza Strip as Hamas rockets continue to light up the sky

Reactions: ETV
Israeli ground troops attack Gaza as air force bombards targets and officials order EVERYONE living within miles of the border to go to bunkers - after tit-for-tat death toll climbed to 110 including dozens of children

42966252-9574147-image-a-35_1620946116947.jpg

An explosion lights the sky following an Israeli air strike on Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip on May 14 as the violence continues

42965808-9574147-image-a-32_1620945377641.jpg

An Israeli 155mm self-propelled howitzer, loaded on a trailer, arrives at a position along the Israel-Gaza border on Thursday

Israel goes in: Ground troops storm into Gaza as air force bombards targets | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back