Israel vs Palestinians

One of the biggest differences I've noticed about Democrats vs Republicans over the years in Congress is the gap in average intellect. It's even more evident now. You may not agree with a Republican position but normally if they are elected then they tend to be well versed on a variety of topics.

Many democrats run on racism, equity amd outrage. They tend to be lightweights in other arenas. I believe it has led to the degradation of the federal government.

One of the biggest differences I've noticed about Democrats vs Republicans over the years in Congress is the gap in average intellect. It's even more evident now. You may not agree with a Republican position but normally if they are elected then they tend to be well versed on a variety of topics.

Many democrats run on racism, equity amd outrage. They tend to be lightweights in other arenas. I believe it has led to the degradation of the federal government.
giphy.gif

Like the chattanooga valley?
Or the western half of the United States?
or maybe we should stfu because we have no moral high ground to stand on. We should also stop sending anyone over there money and let Israel solve the problem.
The only reason they didn’t solve the problem the last time they were attacked is the United States got in the way.
Did you actually take my post seriously?

Like the chattanooga valley?
Or the western half of the United States?
or maybe we should stfu because we have no moral high ground to stand on. We should also stop sending anyone over there money and let Israel solve the problem.
The only reason they didn’t solve the problem the last time they were attacked is the United States got in the way.
Why are you still in Chatt and not on a charter plane? You've got enough toys to handle it yourself.

There’s no difference in the 2

Reactions: hog88
Oh they treat Jews that they call Christians well? That’s shocking. Oh and Arabs that kowtow to them? Shocking. It isn’t their land and the Palestinians have the right to be pissed. European colonizers have loved letting their pet state do their dirty work

The amount of unbridled stupidity in this post is staggering.

Give me the Republican version of the squad and other one idea members they don't seem to have a solid understanding of the constitution or basic economics, and is all about the feelz.
MJT believed in Q

None of them passing huge spending bills have much of a grasp on economics. None seem to understand debt. Lots have made comments contrary to the constitution including the previous potus

Give me the Republican version of the squad and other one idea members they don't seem to have a solid understanding of the constitution or basic economics, and is all about the feelz.

Gaetz, the crazy Q bitch from Georgia, Lauren 'bimbo' Boebert, and former reality TV star, turned disgraced former president Donald J. Trump

too easy

MJT believed in Q

None of them passing huge spending bills have much of a grasp on economics. None seem to understand debt. Lots have made comments contrary to the constitution including the previous potus

I don't know who MJT is right off the top of my head and I haven't followed Q.

You mean the same muslims that wants to kill you?

8e72402937f3b8dc584725be79166986--american-soldiers-cure-for.jpg
Dude WTF!

Gaetz, the crazy Q bitch from Georgia, Lauren 'bimbo' Boebert, and former reality TV star, turned disgraced former president Donald J. Trump

too easy

How many of those listed take turns trashing this nation on it's core foundation, while enjoying the protections it provides? Not to mention, anyone that disagree's with them is either a nazi or a racist.

Zero.

How many of those listed take turns trashing this nation on it's core foundation, while enjoying the protections it provides? Not to mention, anyone that disagree's with them is either a nazi or a racist.

Zero.

Well Trump and the Q bitch definitely have trashed this nation on numerous occasions. I dunno enough about Gaetz and Bimbo Boebert to be able to answer if they have

Zero.
Why is stating your disagreement with how this country is run considered trashing it? I try to do it at least once daily

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back