Israel vs Palestinians

Top Hamas Terrorist Leaders Use Twitter to Encourage Violence While Trump is Permanently Banned

Hamas-640x480.jpg

The top two Hamas leaders are using Twitter to actively encourage violence against Israel while former President Donald Trump is permanently banned from the social media platform.

Chairman of the Hamas Political Bureau and de facto head of the Gaza Strip Ismail Haniyeh uses Twitter to glorify child “martyrs” among other things:

Top Hamas Terrorist Leaders Encourage Violence on Twitter

Top Hamas Terrorist Leaders Use Twitter to Encourage Violence While Trump is Permanently Banned

Hamas-640x480.jpg

The top two Hamas leaders are using Twitter to actively encourage violence against Israel while former President Donald Trump is permanently banned from the social media platform.

Chairman of the Hamas Political Bureau and de facto head of the Gaza Strip Ismail Haniyeh uses Twitter to glorify child “martyrs” among other things:

Top Hamas Terrorist Leaders Encourage Violence on Twitter

Salt of the earth folk.

You mean RPGs and F tier missiles? They’re nothing compared to the laser precision, Uncle Sam donated missiles. There’s no way anyone could really think it’s one sided in Hamas’ favor. Outright denial of reality.

To put it in perspective:

View attachment 368021
Oh look, you used Ireland. The land where my ancestors lost wars to Vikings, British, Catholics, etc. Do I get to go back and say I want my land back because I...want it. Blow some things up and complain because they have better weapons.
The Ottoman Empire lost the war. Land was divided and countries created for the Jews and the Arabs (Jordan, Iraq, etc.). Some Arabs chose to stay in Israel. Some live happily there. Some are determined to not have any Jews living in a land once controlled by Muslims so they fight wars. They lose wars. They lose land. That's how it works.

The Israelis started the conflict. They’ve only been around for ~70 years. All their land was stolen from Palestine
Israel has only been around for 70 years? Israel is the only country that has lost wars and been destroyed only to be brought back to their land twice. Modern history...the Jews did not steal the land. The Muslims lost the land in a war.

Libs love Israel as much or more than Reps dumb dumb

Pelosi said Washington could be ablaze and the US’s first priority would still be Israel lol
Sounds like a sardonic stance from the ole lib gal. What part of that was “love”?

Oh look, you used Ireland. The land where my ancestors lost wars to Vikings, British, Catholics, etc. Do I get to go back and say I want my land back because I...want it. Blow some things up and complain because they have better weapons.
The Ottoman Empire lost the war. Land was divided and countries created for the Jews and the Arabs (Jordan, Iraq, etc.). Some Arabs chose to stay in Israel. Some live happily there. Some are determined to not have any Jews living in a land once controlled by Muslims so they fight wars. They lose wars. They lose land. That's how it works.
Great post 👍

No
Go back and read the post of the guy I quoted. He is saying the weapons being used against Israel aren’t as sophisticated As the ones they fire back at Hamas. I believe that is what he is trying to say.
Yeah. Sorry. That’s what I get for jumping back on here for just a second and reading just one post without reading the previous posts for context. I misunderstood your post because I didn’t have the context. I apologize.

Last edited:
Yeah. Sorry. That’s what I get for jumping back on here for just a second and reading just one post without reading the previous posts for context. I misunderstood your post because I didn’t have the context. I apologize.
Dude it’s alright

So we’re all in agreement here? We should just annex the region?
Like the chattanooga valley?
Or the western half of the United States?
or maybe we should stfu because we have no moral high ground to stand on. We should also stop sending anyone over there money and let Israel solve the problem.
The only reason they didn’t solve the problem the last time they were attacked is the United States got in the way.

Rep. Ilhan Omar Faces Criticism After Comments About Israel : NPR

"Critics including Steve Hunegs, executive director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas, said Omar was suggesting Jews have "dual loyalty" in this case for the U.S. and Israel."

Accusing Jews of being loyal to Israel. You loyal to Somalia or Muhammed Mrs Omar?

ITS ironic that so many American jews support the party of Omar. These dems have always hated Israel.

Reactions: tnvols72 and Credo

VN Store

Back