Israel vs Palestinians

Nine police officers are Injured amid Violent Clashes with Pro-Palestine protesters in London as 13 people are arrested after Thousands marched on the Israeli Embassy and Activists Burned Israeli Flags

Nine police officers were injured and missiles were thrown amid efforts to disperse pro-Palestine protesters outside the Israeli Embassy in London on Saturday.

Thousands of people marched through the capital on Saturday to the gates of the embassy in Kensington, while protests took place in other cities across the UK and Ireland in solidarity with the people of Palestine.

The Metropolitan Police said nine people were arrested on suspicion of violent disorder in London, and a further four were arrested on suspicion of breaching the Health Protection Regulations.

43036370-9581879-image-a-37_1621120670478.jpg

43036368-9581879-image-a-38_1621120680158.jpg

Metropolitan Police arrest a pro-Palestinian demonstrator outside the Israeli Embassy in central London on Saturday, May 15, 2021. Thousands of people marched through the capital on Saturday to the gates of the embassy in Kensington, while protests took place in other cities across the UK and Ireland in solidarity with the people of Palestine

43025482-9581879-image-m-67_1621093263921.jpg

Thousands of people demonstrate through central London in a march organised by Stop the War

Thousands of protesters march through Hyde Park in solidarity with people of Palestine | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Volatility
Just for clarification have you, @Rickyvol77, @StarRaider, or @mad4vols, or anybody else that liked your post? If so, how much time have you spent there? How much time have you spent with Jewish people, how much with Muslims, how much with Christians? What were your impressions? I have not been there, I don't know how people live over there. If any of you actually have, please expound. I'm sure there are people on VN that can add insight. But I'd like to know if any of you can?
Spent a few days. Stayed with a friend's family who is Jewish. There were check points but we had to avoid the Muslim(Hamas) occupied areas because we were not muslim. On the contrary, I saw plenty of Muslims around the temple and in the Israeli occupied areas. I wish I spent more time to get a better feel but the things we had to do to avoid Palestinian areas was telling. I'd like to go back during the next stretch of "peace"

It also changes your perspective on our country. The hatred comes from the Palestine groups. Israelis are more tolerant than they should be given the history.

Just for clarification have you, @Rickyvol77, @StarRaider, or @mad4vols, or anybody else that liked your post? If so, how much time have you spent there? How much time have you spent with Jewish people, how much with Muslims, how much with Christians? What were your impressions? I have not been there, I don't know how people live over there. If any of you actually have, please expound. I'm sure there are people on VN that can add insight. But I'd like to know if any of you can?
Mad is a Jew and lived in Israel for a few years.
He has fairly there too.

Nine police officers are Injured amid Violent Clashes with Pro-Palestine protesters in London as 13 people are arrested after Thousands marched on the Israeli Embassy and Activists Burned Israeli Flags

Nine police officers were injured and missiles were thrown amid efforts to disperse pro-Palestine protesters outside the Israeli Embassy in London on Saturday.

Thousands of people marched through the capital on Saturday to the gates of the embassy in Kensington, while protests took place in other cities across the UK and Ireland in solidarity with the people of Palestine.

The Metropolitan Police said nine people were arrested on suspicion of violent disorder in London, and a further four were arrested on suspicion of breaching the Health Protection Regulations.

43036370-9581879-image-a-37_1621120670478.jpg

43036368-9581879-image-a-38_1621120680158.jpg

Metropolitan Police arrest a pro-Palestinian demonstrator outside the Israeli Embassy in central London on Saturday, May 15, 2021. Thousands of people marched through the capital on Saturday to the gates of the embassy in Kensington, while protests took place in other cities across the UK and Ireland in solidarity with the people of Palestine

43025482-9581879-image-m-67_1621093263921.jpg

Thousands of people demonstrate through central London in a march organised by Stop the War

Thousands of protesters march through Hyde Park in solidarity with people of Palestine | Daily Mail Online
Where are the protests when Hanas is firing off rockets killing civilians? Where are their protests when Isis or any other Islamic militant group is committing atrocities?

Where are the protests when Hanas is firing off rockets killing civilians? Where are their protests when Isis or any other Islamic militant group is committing atrocities?
Hide among children and lob rockets into children then complain when children are killed in the retaliation.
You’d have to be stupid to defend hamas in this.

This makes sense though. Israel donates to Cruz. His constituents just vote for him. That’s why Cruz left for Cancun during Texas’s winter blackouts.
BEB4B0F6-D2CD-474B-860A-62C72AFC1150.jpeg

Reactions: scvolfan7
This makes sense though. Israel donates to Cruz. His constituents just vote for him. That’s why Cruz left for Cancun during Texas’s winter blackouts.
View attachment 368468
Cruz was an idiot with the Cancun trip handling. However with the Foreign Relations committee and State Dept subcommittee he’s on he has influence on our legislative stances related to this situation so a trip isn’t far out of line. And I doubt he’s taking the family into that situation for a vaca 😂

Oh and nobody is lobbing rockets at us so we’ll be fine while he’s gone 😎

View attachment 368468

Let me get this straight, you bring us a tweet from “husanabi” and don’t realize that you are agreeing with a Muslim condemning aid to an American allie?
Brilliant

Let me get this straight, you bring us a tweet from “husanabi” and don’t realize that you are agreeing with a Muslim condemning aid to an American allie?
Brilliant

Let me get this straight, you’re okay with America giving billions to a first world country and a politician leaving his constituents in the dust, but not a foreign country that he doesn’t serve? Brilliant.

Worked at a chemical plant is Israel for about a month... I still remember asking about safety protocols and was told "if you see red cloud run the other way!"

Let me get this straight, you’re okay with America giving billions to a first world country and a politician leaving his constituents in the dust, but not a foreign country that he doesn’t serve? Brilliant.
Is it all countries you want defunded or just Israel?
Because I’m good with stopping the money to all. Especially those who support hamas.

Please explain to me how Ted Cruz doing his job for being on the foreign relations committee, hurts or effects the state of Texas in any way shape or form?

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Please explain to me how Ted Cruz doing his job for being on the foreign relations committee, hurts or effects the state of Texas in any way shape or form?
It doesn’t. In fact this trip is well within his purview for being on the FR committee and state subcommittee.

If the Mexicans start hurling illegals over the border on catapults while he’s gone I’m sure he’ll hurry back.

Reactions: Y9 Vol

Going to Israel itself isn’t the problem. The problem was that he left his constituents in the dust while they were suffering. He’s treating a foreign country better than the people who voted him in. What part of that do you not understand?

VN Store

Back