Israel vs Palestinians

Well Trump and the Q bitch definitely have trashed this nation on numerous occasions. I dunno enough about Gaetz and Bimbo Boebert to be able to answer if they have

Trump's has full file of talking out of his arse, but I don't recall him trashing the US the way the squad members have.

AOC - racist nation, systemically racist nation at it's core, white privileged, on and on.

Omar - 9/11 comments disregarding it as some people just did something.

Talib - don't get me started on this terrorist sympathizer.

Trump's has full file of talking out of his arse, but I don't recall him trashing the US the way the squad members have.

AOC - racist nation, systemically racist nation at it's core, white privileged, on and on.

Trump - fallen American heroes are "losers and suckers"

You mean the same muslims that wants to kill you?

8e72402937f3b8dc584725be79166986--american-soldiers-cure-for.jpg
Yeah, I used to feel the same way about a decade ago.

Reactions: Pacer92
MJT believed in Q

None of them passing huge spending bills have much of a grasp on economics. None seem to understand debt. Lots have made comments contrary to the constitution including the previous potus
What he said ^^^^^

Again, Trump talked out his arse A LOT. Was this comment ever verified? I've always read this was allegedly stated, but never verified.

So we're clear....VOX, The Atlantic and Snopes are not considered reputable sources.
So...... "unnamed sources" is a hard no?

Reactions: StarRaider

Donald Trump is a terrorist sympathizer. And his reaction to 9/11 was remarking that his building was now the tallest.

Reactions: Tastylicks
Donald Trump is a terrorist sympathizer. And his reaction to 9/11 was remarking that his building was now the tallest.

Thats two I’ve read that Trump has said without actually quoting the article. one from you and one from tasty . I’m always suspicious of anything anyone claims without quoting the article so we can see for ourselves . My guess is that he did say that at one time , I’ll also bet that’s not all he said but you aren’t giving us those quotes .

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back