Israel vs Palestinians

I did. You’re mad about the comparison. I laid out the reason for the comparison.
I'm not "mad about the comparison", I'm pointing out that it's objectively insane to invent a measurement no one uses in order to downplay 9/11, of all things, by comparison. Can't wait for you to go out of your way to misunderstand this too lol

If, say, Rashida Tlaib compared anything to 20 9/11s people here would never stop talking about it. Israel does it and we get this "you know this, I mean obviously it's 20 9/11s" ass kissing hahaha
SugarVol being Exhibit A lmao. "BSing your way into 20 9/11s" being rewritten as "comparing the scope" as we speak

I'm not "mad about the comparison", I'm pointing out that it's objectively insane to invent a measurement no one uses in order to downplay 9/11, of all things, by comparison. Can't wait for you to go out of your way to misunderstand this too lol
It’s not a downplaying of 9/11. It’s presenting the Israeli loss of life in the context of the size of 9/11 & 10/7.

Here let me try and help you understand lol -

What the Palestinian Terrorists unleashed at that music festival was the equivalent of 20 Columbines.

It’s not a downplaying of 9/11. It’s presenting the Israeli loss of life in the context of the size of 9/11 & 10/7.
This is easy to do. 1,200 died on 10/7. Roughly 3,000 died on 9/11. 20 9/11s is used car salesman material, and these same people would not be okay with Palestinians invoking 9/11 every time Israel kills 50+ of them

Here let me try and help you understand lol -

What the Palestinian Terrorists unleashed at that music festival was the equivalent of 20 Columbines.
How many Pearl Harbors is that?
How many Guernicas has the IDF's response been so far?

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVol11
US gov't orchestrates these events to profit those in the gov't and their cohorts.

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Days before the Oct. 7 Hamas attack on Israel, stock traders magically began anticipating events to come:

Research by law professors Robert Jackson Jr from NYU and Joshua Mitts of Columbia reveals MASSIVE short-selling leading up to the attacks:

The short-selling before Oct. 7 was so extreme it "exceeded the short-selling that occurred during numerous other periods of crisis” including after the Great Recession of 2008, the 2014 Israel-Gaza war, and the COVID pandemic."

Our findings suggest that traders informed about the coming attacks profited from these tragic events…”In the days before the attack, bets against Israeli securities traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange “increased dramatically,” the paper said.For example, the researchers found that between September 14 and October 5, there were 4.4 million new shares sold short in Bank Leumi, one of Israel’s largest banks.

Bank Leumi’s share prices tumbled 23% between October 4 and October 23.”What on earth is going on here? Who knew what and when?Why are we allowing these people to get away with this? We need criminal investigations immediately.

9/11 was a specific terror attack, the largest in US History.
10/7 was a specific terror attack, the largest in Israeli History.

Barbaric, singular attacks. Carried out by murderers. With nothing but deliberate murder on their minds.

But by all means, get mad about them comparing the scope.
I get the comparison and understand what you are talking about by calling it twenty 9/11s...

But here is my question... why do you only staRt the clock at 10/07 and not 100+ yeaRs earlier with the Balfour Agreement and Sykes-Picot?

Last edited:
As this scuffle drags on, it appears that of all people, our Defense Secretary may be getting it right. Winning the battle, but losing the war....

“The center of gravity is the civilian population and if you drive them into the arms of the enemy, you replace a tactical victory with a strategic defeat.

LLoyd Austin

To you maximalists siding with the Isrealis, this strategy is unsustainable.

I get the comparison and understand what you are talking about by calling it twenty 9/11s...

But here is my question... why do you only stat the clock at 10/07 and not 100+ yeas earlier with the Balfour Agreement and Sykes-Picot?
I see you alot bringing up the history between the Jews and Palestinians. Do you view the attack on 10/7 as a continuation of a war that's been happening?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
And this is your admission to siding with Hamas.

Not that everyone didn’t know that already
"Everything but supporting killing 10K+ civilians is supporting Hamas" is a pathetic dichotomy, and if one's cause was so righteous they wouldn't have to resort to dishonest BS like that

"Everything but supporting killing 10K+ civilians is supporting Hamas" is a pathetic dichotomy, and if one's cause was so righteous they wouldn't have to resort to dishonest BS like that

What is your recommendation for removing Hamas?

How many Pearl Harbors is that?
How many Guernicas has the IDF's response been so far?
Just shocked, that you too are confused and butthurt over this.
Comparing the largest Terror attack in American history to the largest Palestinian Terror attack in Israeli history.

When the reports were first coming in, people were trying to put into context the size and scope of what had just happened. What Israelis had just suffered.

A variation of - “This would be like the US suffering 40,000 deaths in 9/11” was one way people tried to put it in context.

That’s where the 20x 9/11 comes from.

Has anyone ever seen someone else try to say [disaster with way fewer deaths] was much worse than [disaster with more deaths] because it happened in a country with a smaller population? Wtf is this lol

Comparing the largest Terror attack in American history to the largest Palestinian Terror attack in Israeli history.

When the reports were first coming in, people were trying to put into context the size and scope of what had just happened. What Israelis had just suffered.

A variation of - “This would be like the US suffering 40,000 deaths in 9/11” was one way people tried to put it in context.

There does seem to be a awful lot of fuss over what, as best I can tell, is taking one country's worst terrorist attack and, for the sake of context, basically making a per capita comparison. I'm not sure exactly how accurate various such comparisons are by the math but the idea behind it doesn't seem particularly controversial to me.

Reactions: 85SugarVol

I'm not confused and I'm not butthurt. The scope is evident if the numbers are to be believed.

Reactions: NashVol11
Has anyone ever seen someone else try to say [disaster with way fewer deaths] was much worse than [disaster with more deaths] because it happened in a country with a smaller population? Wtf is this lol
They are probably responding to people of your ilk that seem to be glossing over what actually took place on 10/7. Or giving context, to one of the 90% of the world that is oblivious to what has taken place.

Reactions: 85SugarVol

VN Store

Back