Israel vs Palestinians

You're correct. It's closer to 17 if my numbers are right.

Does that make you feel all better now?
You and others hear might find this interesting or at least germane to the current conversation.

Reactions: jp1
The murder of innocent children and the rape and murder of innocent women without attacking the government is way different than people being killed because they are being used as shields by their leaders.

Your failure to condemn Hamas beyond your fake “oh yeah they’re bad too means I don’t give a **** what you think about Israeli defense and prevention actions vs Hamas.

You know what else you never see, Palestinians protests against Hamas who brought this hell to Gaza. So **** em.

They ****ed around and now they’re finding out.
"Hell yeah kill everyone, if a bunch of civilians die who cares" part 900. Let's hear for the 57th time about a "generational mark" next, need to hit your quota of 50 posts a day about FAFO and cheering on death

Your numbers aren't right. SugarVol tried defending this ridiculous measurement too and came up with 12. It makes me feel like you wasted my time with "how is this an overexaggeration" when even if we act like we were born yesterday and this is a normal comparison to make, Israel nearly doubled the magnitude of it (also known as overexaggeration)
Let's see your calculation.

The math has been done already, I agree with SugarVol's numbers below. You can probably guess how 15,000 Palestinians out of ~5M looks, but we just set that giant elephant in the room over to the side and say "human shields" every time someone looks at it
3,000 Americans died on 9/11, out of ~285M
1,200 Israelis died on 10/7, out of ~9M

Looks like it’s closer to 12x. Would you feel better with that? Would that be less misleading?

Running away from every single discussion to then say "he doesn't understand" probably works on stupid people I guess
What exactly do you think you’re proving reposting those?

Of course Rashida Tlaib would get raked if she invoked 9/11.
- She “yea, buts” 9/11
- She ran cover for Omar “some people did something”

And lol trying to rack up Palestinian deaths over all the years like they are some singular event. And LMAO at implying that they were all “innocent”.

The math has been done already, I agree with SugarVol's numbers below. You can probably guess how 15,000 Palestinians out of ~5M looks, but we just set that giant elephant in the room over to the side and say "human shields" every time someone looks at it
Don't move the goalposts. So the numbers weren't an overexaggeration in comparison?

What exactly do you think you’re proving reposting those?

Of course Rashida Tlaib would get raked if she invoked 9/11.
- She “yea, buts” 9/11
- She ran cover for Omar “some people did something”
So you would roast her for making a "per capita comparison" that resulted in 20 9/11s but don't understand what I'm proving? Lol
And lol trying to rack up Palestinian deaths over all the years like they are some singular event. And LMAO at implying that they were all “innocent”.
Over the years? That's less than 2 months, and it's telling that you apparently thought that was 60 years' worth of deaths

So you would roast her for making a "per capita comparison" that resulted in 20 9/11s but don't understand what I'm proving? Lol

Over the years? That's less than 2 months, and it's telling that you apparently thought that was 60 years' worth of deaths
Rashida Tlaib would get roasted for invoking 9/11 period. Which is what I said.

Don't move the goalposts. So the numbers weren't an overexaggeration in comparison?
Pot meet kettle moment lmao. Saying 20 when you mean 12 is exaggerating nearly to the point of doubling it, and 1200 people as "20 9/11s" is an extremely obvious exaggeration before we even get to that. No matter how you look at it it's an overexaggeration

Pot meet kettle moment lmao. Saying 20 when you mean 12 is exaggerating nearly to the point of doubling it, and 1200 people as "20 9/11s" is an extremely obvious exaggeration before we even get to that. No matter how you look at it it's an overexaggeration
So would you still be this mad had the author said 12?

Can you see the reason the author tried to use an analogy?

It depends on what numbers are being used, but the magnitude (which really irks Nash) remains the same - 12x or 17x or 20x - all pretty effin terrible.

In the early days this was often described as the worst singular attack on Jews since the Holocaust - Because it was.

There are 7M Jews in Israel (pop 9M). Impact on the Jewish people is based on the Jewish population. Death toll changed too

1200 on 9M gives you 12x
1200 on 7M gives you 17x
1400 on 7M gives you the 20x

All horrific

Reactions: jp1
So you're dodging both parts of my post, lol. That's fine, just don't come back and passive aggressively gloat later when we both see what you're doing
No one would roast Tlaib for using a ratio.
Many would roast her for saying a single word about 9/11.

Where are you getting lost?

So you would roast her for making a "per capita comparison" that resulted in 20 9/11s?
No one would roast Tlaib for using a ratio.
Many would roast her for saying a single word about 9/11.
Very convoluted way of saying "Yes, I would roast her for saying this exact same thing I'm defending" lmao. At least own it

I'm not mad, and I responded to this already when SugarVol asked

Yes, to play it up into something bigger than it is, inventing metrics and by comparison downplaying 9/11 to do so
So the author was playing the situation up into something bigger than it was? Really?

You know what? You're right. I mean, a terrorist organization goes into another country and murders 1300 people, taking a couple hundred more hostage. No big deal. Author is just trumping things up.

How is this downplaying 9/11?

So the author was playing the situation up into something bigger than it was? Really?

You know what? You're right. I mean, a terrorist organization goes into another country and murders 1300 people, taking a couple hundred more hostage. No big deal. Author is just trumping things up.

How is this downplaying 9/11?
1,200 people dying is a huge deal. That's why I shouldn't need to say things like "20 9/11s" to make it bigger than 9/11 by comparison. 20 9/11s to any objective person would be 20 x 2,996

Reactions: EasternVol
1,200 people dying is a huge deal. That's why I shouldn't need to say things like "20 9/11s" to make it bigger than 9/11 by comparison. 20 9/11s to any objective person would be 20 x 2,996
"Playing it up into something bigger than it is"

Your words, not mine.

That's exactly why the author tried to give readers a perspective.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
"Playing it up into something bigger than it is"

Your words, not mine.

That's exactly why the author tried to give readers a perspective.
Yes, playing it up as 20x worse than 9/11 is bigger than it is, and understates what happened on 9/11.

You're back to "how is that an overexaggeration" to waste our time some more going out of your way to be "confused," while responding to absolutely nothing in the post you quoted

Last edited:

VN Store

Back