Israel vs Palestinians

I'm not confused and I'm not butthurt. The scope is evident if the numbers are to be believed.
SugarVol when Americans are killed

"1,000 Americans died"

34537f05816bca3f525f6c8859e4aba6.gif

"It was 1/36th of a 10/7 by percentage"

giphy.gif

They are probably responding to people of your ilk that seem to be glossing over what actually took place on 10/7. Or giving context, to one of the 90% of the world that is oblivious to what has taken place.
Breathlessly overexaggerating the death count to prevent people being dishonest about the death count, very good point. Other people can’t play the death toll up or down if you beat them to the punch

Just over 1/3 of the people that died on 9/11 is not “20 9/11s” lmao
In reading the article, he is referring to the perspective of the Israeli people. He is saying to the average person, "hey we just suffered what is equivalent to twenty 9/11's" and you want us to just up and make peace with a terrorist organization?

I guess I don't see your hang-up, other just trying to downplay what has taken place.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
In reading the article, he is referring to the perspective of the Israeli people. He is saying to the average person, "hey we just suffered what is equivalent to twenty 9/11's" and you want us to just up and make peace with a terrorist organization?

I guess I don't see your hang-up, other just trying to downplay what has taken place.
That’s all he’s trying to do - downplay what transpired on 10/7

‘You Don’t See Israeli Soldiers Raping Palestinian Women’: CNN Host Clashes With Dem Congresswoman On Hamas​

View attachment 599787

CNN host Dana Bash hit back against Democratic Rep. Pramila Jayapal of Washington Sunday on the issue of sexual violence against women by Hamas.

“I’ve seen a lot of Progressive women. Generally speaking, they’re quick to defend women’s rights and to speak out against using rape as a weapon of war, but downright silent on what we saw on Oct. 7 and what might be happening inside Gaza right now to these hostages,” Bash told Jayapal in an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Jayapal said that she “absolutely” was thinking about “the impact of war on women in particular,” noting that she “condemned what Hamas has done.” Bash asked if the congresswoman specifically condemned sexual violence against women, causing Jayapal to pivot to “international humanitarian law” with respect to Israel.

“With respect, I was just asking about the women, and you turned it back to Israel,” Bash interrupted, calling the congresswoman out. “I’m asking you about Hamas.”

The modern left.

It's not equivalent to 20 9/11s. How is that difficult to understand lol

"Everything but supporting killing 10K+ civilians is supporting Hamas" is a pathetic dichotomy, and if one's cause was so righteous they wouldn't have to resort to dishonest BS like that
The murder of innocent children and the rape and murder of innocent women without attacking the government is way different than people being killed because they are being used as shields by their leaders.

Your failure to condemn Hamas beyond your fake “oh yeah they’re bad too means I don’t give a **** what you think about Israeli defense and prevention actions vs Hamas.

You know what else you never see, Palestinians protests against Hamas who brought this hell to Gaza. So **** em.

They ****ed around and now they’re finding out.

Nash has never heard of a per capita comparison.

He is thoroughly spun over this.
Running away from every single discussion to then say "he doesn't understand" probably works on stupid people I guess
If, say, Rashida Tlaib compared anything to 20 9/11s people here would never stop talking about it. Israel does it and we get this "you know this, I mean obviously it's 20 9/11s" ass kissing hahaha

Rewriting as percentage of population when literally no one ever does that, in an effort to play up the magnitude compared to 9/11 is something you should already recognize as an insane thing to do. If you prefer to suspend all common sense and act like that's normal, disregarding the fact that Israel has now inflicted 288 9/11s by this very stupid measure is also an insane thing to do

“Deep seated anger” because I push back at all when he does it 10 times? Siding with someone calling people the wrong gender intentionally is POS behavior too, not sure even you can pretend otherwise
Change the word 'she' for 'racist'. Trust me, after awhile you won't care. I'm a proud white male racist. Or so it seems.

You're correct. It's closer to 17 if my numbers are right.

Does that make you feel all better now?
Your numbers aren't right. SugarVol tried defending this ridiculous measurement too and came up with 12. It makes me feel like you wasted my time with "how is this an overexaggeration" when even if we act like we were born yesterday and this is a normal comparison to make, Israel nearly doubled the magnitude of it (also known as overexaggeration)

VN Store

Back