Israel vs Palestinians

I know that both Douglas Murray and the New York Post are third rate at what they do. Neither are credible.
Were all the Al Jazeera journalists referenced actually good boys? Or are you just making a general point about the Post and the writer?

But I thought they just hated the “Zionists”?

The hostility directed toward them appeared to have little or nothing to do with their political views but rather with their Jewish or Israeli identities — or at least with their unwillingness to qualify or reject those identities through abject apology for having any connection, however ancestral, to the state of Israel,” the report said.

Reactions: Vol8188
That's a pretty tenuous link. You say they're a terrorist organization. What terrorist activity have they done?

Reactions: NashVol11
So no country ever officially recognized as Palestine just some trans Jordanian stuff?
You can read a map, right? It doesn't matter if it was a recognized country or a province or whatever. You can see clearly that it exists and had defined borders.

I'll let you and Zio-Nazis get into the semantics and political arrangement of the area.

Super geniuses with the USACE... $230‐300+ million clusterf**k...

Hey, how is that pumping the tunnels idea working out?

US-Built Gaza Pier To Be Dismantled Early Amid Ongoing Failures

The Associated Press has written in a fresh report that "Aid groups have sharply criticized the plan to bring aid by sea into Gaza, saying it’s a distraction to take pressure off Israel to open more land border crossings that are far more productive."

This week The New York Times essentially declared that the expensive Biden project is an utter failure and that it will be dismantled earlier than expected.

"The $230 million temporary pier that the U.S. military built on short notice to rush humanitarian aid to Gaza has largely failed in its mission, aid organizations say, and will probably end operations weeks earlier than originally expected," the Times wrote.

Columbia Deans exposed for what they are. That place is an absolute sh!tshow.

Columbia Deans exposed for what they are. That place is an absolute sh!tshow.

So mean tweets and emojis???

Reactions: NashVol11
You can read a map, right? It doesn't matter if it was a recognized country or a province or whatever. You can see clearly that it exists and had defined borders.

I'll let you and Zio-Nazis get into the semantics and political arrangement of the area.
I enjoy reading THIS map. Much older than 1939
0423EBFF-B9F0-4E55-89F2-F4F2A59B7671.png

And before you start claiming that this is some map from the back of a Bible, it is from Wikipedia. History of ancient Israel and Judah - Wikipedia

Reactions: volbound1700
What would you have said if they shared KKK writings and slogans?
Well you are asking two different questions.

What would you have said if they shared KKK writings and slogans?
I would have called them racists.

We all know how THAT would have been handled don’t we?
Sure we do. They would have gotten the same treatment that these Columbia deans received.

The question you did not ask is if I agree with people having their livelihoods threatened over mean tweets, or rolling the eyes, or for saying "Christ is King"...

Reactions: EasternVol
So mean tweets and emojis???
Yes, Ras. That’s absolutely all it is.

College Deans, responsible for student life and affairs at Columbia. Ostensibly there to protect, and advocate for, all students - mocking and disparaging antisemitism pushback on their campus.

Nice view into what they actually think of their Jewish students and colleagues.

VN Store

Back