Israel vs Palestinians

I’m curious, since all the maps include Jerusalem as a city. And we all know that Jerusalem is without any doubt a Hebrew/jewish city. And not just an area name later claimed by a different group of people who were not there when the name originated. Does that not clarify who has the rights to that land? I assume that the map posting dipstick would say that all of Jerusalem should be returned to the Jewish/hebrew people immediately.

I’m curious, since all the maps include Jerusalem as a city. And we all know that Jerusalem is without any doubt a Hebrew/jewish city. And not just an area name later claimed by a different group of people who were not there when the name originated. Does that not clarify who has the rights to that land? I assume that the map posting dipstick would say that all of Jerusalem should be returned to the Jewish/hebrew people immediately.
Did a seven year old think of that? By that lack of logic Italians could claim England because the Romans name London. And the Creek get Chattanooga. When you abandon a place for over a thousand years you don't keep title.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Did a seven year old think of that? By that lack of logic Italians could claim England because the Romans name London. And the Creek get Chattanooga. When you abandon a place for over a thousand years you don't keep title.
Technically, the Roman name was Londinium.
😉

And also technically, the Jews didn’t really “abandon” Jerusalem. They were kind of pushed out.

Reactions: EasternVol
Sort of like Native Americans were here. So you saying Native Americans have valid claim on their lands?
Sure, why not?
But of course then, the Eskimos could make the same demand since they crossed over the ice bridge from Asia during the last ice age.
Then again again….Native Americans aren’t exactly being hunted down and killed right now for their identity. So unlike the Jews, they don’t need a safe homeland right now.

Abandon? You can't be helped.

They didn’t “keep title”. They purchased the land.

But if this is how you feel, then why aren’t you consistent? Why do you support a right of return? Why should Palestinians get to “keep title”?

They didn’t “keep title”. They purchased the land.

But if this is how you feel, then why aren’t you consistent? Why do you support a right of return? Why should Palestinians get to “keep title”?
How much land did they purchase, and where?
If they had bought it why did they see the need to do ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians?
I am consistent. Maybe you've just confused yourself with your mental gymnastics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
If they had bought it why did they see the need to do ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians?
I am consistent. Maybe you've just confused yourself with your mental gymnastics.

Ethnic cleansing? 21% of their population is Arab. lol and you accuse me of mental gymnastics. This is why you’re a joke

Reactions: jp1
Ethnic cleansing? 21% of their population is Arab. lol and you accuse me of mental gymnastics. This is why you’re a joke
You're the joker dancing around the questions. Before the partition they were the majority. What happened?

seem like great parents

Seem like incredibly overzealous cops if that was really “at gunpoint.” NYP is so weird lol, how does any of the below justify guns

Pro-Israel protestors came out in droves as retaliation and attempted to block a Range Rover from entering a gas station across from the synagogue.

Video shared on social media shows a woman appearing out of the car sunroof, brandishing a keffiyeh in one hand and shouting at the counter-protesters carrying American and Israeli flags blocking the vehicle.

She was seen flipping off the on-lookers with both middle fingers before LAPD officers in full riot gear approached the Range Rover with guns drawn.

“Put your hands up. Get out of the car now. Ma’am, step out of the car,” officers shouted at the woman and her male driver as they swarmed in on the vehicle.

You're the joker dancing around the questions. Before the partition they were the majority. What happened?

You’re wanting me to answer nonsense questions. There was no ethnic cleansing. How long have you been beating your wife?

As far as % of land, roughly 10%

VN Store

Back