Israel vs Palestinians

In 2024, there is no bigger symbol of terrorism in the world than the American flag.
Video gif. Joe Biden speaks at a press conference or event in front of a podium. Text, It's hard to respond to something so idiotic.

@theFallGuy I think you're being a bit too dismissive of valid points. When the USA rolls up in a foreign country I don't think many look at it like a positive. We have done so much damage to world and our reputation that we may never get it back. Meanwhile someone like China is perceived as helpful even if they have ulterior motives.

On the second point, listen to Thomas Massie discuss aipac and how they control so many in Congress. They do this without having to register as a foreign agent, largely due to some citizenship games.

@theFallGuy I think you're being a bit too dismissive of valid points. When the USA rolls up in a foreign country I don't think many look at it like a positive. We have done so much damage to world and our reputation that we may never get it back. Meanwhile someone like China is perceived as helpful even if they have ulterior motives.

On the second point, listen to Thomas Massie discuss aipac and how they control so many in Congress. They do this without having to register as a foreign agent, largely due to some citizenship games.
we can debate whether the US should be involved in foreign countries past/present/future. Totally think that is a valid argument. And we've certainly been involved in some bone headed wars.
But I'm not going to proclaim the US flag a symbol of terrorism, give me a break.

we can debate whether the US should be involved in foreign countries past/present/future. Totally think that is a valid argument. And we've certainly been involved in some bone headed wars.
But I'm not going to proclaim the US flag a symbol of terrorism, give me a break.
So the people is Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc shouldn't view the US in that way?

Reactions: NashVol11
So the people is Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc shouldn't view the US in that way?
I guess it would depend on who you ask in Syria to be honest. We support the rebels and Kurds against Assad and the IS.

The others I think would be valid.

We backed a false flag chemical weapons attack to get rid of their leader. That's not really a good guy move
The leader of a greatly divided nation. There was a rebellion for a reason. All I'm saying is those we backed might have a different opinion. I'm not saying I support our involvement or reasoning one way or the other.

Those on the receiving end of US instigated or US supported terror would surely take issue with that.

If Israel pulls out of Gaza tomorrow then what? Nothing changes. Palestinians with kill Jews and Jews will kill Palestinians.

What is the acceptable answer for both sides? If there isn't a logical answer or at least a basic framework then all of this is pointless........ What is the end game?

If Israel pulls out of Gaza tomorrow then what? Nothing changes. Palestinians with kill Jews and Jews will kill Palestinians.

What is the acceptable answer for both sides? If there isn't a logical answer or at least a basic framework then all of this is pointless........ What is the end game?
Our opinion means absolutely nothing to them. Both sides try to sway public opinion but ultimately there can only be one. Both sides believe this is to the death. I suggest we believe them and we should stop paying for it.

That includes the coming rebuild. That’s not our problem either

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Our opinion means absolutely nothing to them. Both sides try to sway public opinion but ultimately there can only be one. Both sides believe this is to the death. I suggest we believe them and we should stop paying for it.

That includes the coming rebuild. That’s not our problem either
It's not the warm and fuzzy answer people are looking for but I believe you are right ultimately.

It's not the warm and fuzzy answer people are looking for but I believe you are right ultimately.
I’m clearly pro Jewish and I learn pro Israel based on my personal experiences both here and there.
I’m not without sympathy for “the innocent civilians “ in Gaza. I’ve actually helped some get out. But in my experience the number who do not support Hamas is small (15-25%) and that are literally ****ed. If they speak out in any way they are murdered by the shitbags of Hamas. They can’t go to Israel for help anymore as the majority of the Arabs around them support Hamas and would kill them if they tried. Israel now trusts none of them and has shut down any form of sympathy in the wake of 10/07. And Hamas hides behind them wanting them to die for political reasons.

Once again I say we let them settle it for themselves without our interference or our money.
We should pay for nothing. Not the war, not the rebuild. Nothing

I’m clearly pro Jewish and I learn pro Israel based on my personal experiences both here and there.
I’m not without sympathy for “the innocent civilians “ in Gaza. I’ve actually helped some get out. But in my experience the number who do not support Hamas is small (15-25%) and that are literally ****ed. If they speak out in any way they are murdered by the shitbags of Hamas. They can’t go to Israel for help anymore as the majority of the Arabs around them support Hamas and would kill them if they tried. Israel now trusts none of them and has shut down any form of sympathy in the wake of 10/07. And Hamas hides behind them wanting them to die for political reasons.

Once again I say we let them settle it for themselves without our interference or our money.
We should pay for nothing. Not the war, not the rebuild. Nothing
Agreed.. this has ll been going on since 1948.. they just went full idiot when they cane in kidnapped, tortured and took hostages… of course Israel was going to respond 🤣 and Israel told civilians to get out on many occasions.. I think you are right, in that they Hamas are placing Palestinians as sacrificial lambs to be like ‘see the IDF waah waah waah’ meanwhile they are operating in tunnels they dug underground and keeping people there or they die.. these people have a history of suicide bombers, babies with bombs etc.. it is probably extremely hard for the IDF to determine what is what, and have to do it in milliseconds

VN Store

Back