Israel vs Palestinians

These people are just a bunch of mentally impaired reprobates….. did they escape the cuckoo’s nest?

Of course they don’t have jobs.. and this is also why it is a problem with getting Republicans to monitor polling places during voting.. we are all working! 😂 where I am designated to vote, ours is all retired church ladies and they are strict 😂 but this is still Tennessee, at least in the rural areas, so we don’t have to worry bout shenanigans that much when it come to voting .. wouldn’t be too sure bout Nashville or Memphis though

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
This is the first successful rocket attack in Israel by Hezbollah since the October 7 Hamas surprise attack on Israel. It comes in the context of increased tensions on Israel's northern border and an increasing frequency of Israeli strikes at Hezbollah military targets. It is rather difficult to imagine this will not result in a significant Israeli reprisal.

Why is it an obligation for any American official to hold the hand of a foreigner?

I thought this was American Congress... not the Knesset.
It is considered proper protocol to at least be civil to the Head of State for an ally. Israel stood by us after 9-11. we should stand by them after October 7th. It what Allies do.

Is Israel an ally?

Interesting. 9/11 worked in their favor.

I'm not buying it. Israel is not our ally.
Then you would be factually and technically incorrect…..

Israel is designated by the United States as a major non-NATO ally, the only country in the Middle East other than Egypt to have this designation.
1722115860950.png
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › ...

Reactions: Tnslim1

1722116113802.png

Israel is designated by the United States as a major non-NATO ally, the only country in the Middle East other than Egypt to have this designation.
View attachment 662245

Wikipedia saying it doesn't mean it is justified for the average American to consider Israel an ally. WTF does the average American gain with this so-called alliance in the Middle east? Nothing.

Wikipedia saying it doesn't mean it is justified for the average American to consider Israel an ally. WTF does the average American gain with this so-called alliance in the Middle east? Nothing.
It doesn’t matter WHAT the average American (or you) think. The US Government designates alliances and we have in fact designated Israel as such.
So it is nota “So called alliance”. It is a formally designated alliance

It doesn’t matter WHAT the average American (or you) think. The US Government designates alliances and we have in fact designated Israel as such.
So it is nota “So called alliance”. It is a formally designated alliance
And again, WTF does the US govt calling them an ally mean to the average American? The average American has no benefit with the US govt being allied with Israel.

Last edited:

View attachment 662245

The US Government is the last entity that should be trusted in the area of foreign relations. From Guatemala, to Iran/Iraq to Vietnam, we've pretty much botched things in every area of the world. I'm not saying that Israel was involved with 9/11. But what intelligence service had the motive and the capability to trick the CIA over WMDs?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
The US Government is the last entity that should be trusted in the area of foreign relations. From Guatemala, to Iran/Iraq to Vietnam, we've pretty much botched things in every area of the world. I'm not saying that Israel was involved with 9/11. But what intelligence service had the motive and the capability to trick the CIA over WMDs?
Wether or not the US Government does a good job wasn’t really the question I wished to address. It was about the Congressional “democrat” classless and rude reaction to Bibi’s visit. Whether or not they agreed with Israel’s activities, the fact remains that Israel is officially a US ally. As such, Protocol and simple manners call for decent behavior such as we would expect if our national leader addressed their Kenesset. I am not saying the “democrats” had to clap and cheer Bibi; but basic politeness calls for them to at least sit and quietly listen and not be rude jerks. If they want to make statements disagreeing with his speech; there is a time and a place to do that.
But diplomacy has established rules going back centuries. And when an ally visits our country, they are our guest. If you invite your neighbor over for coffee (and yes, Bibi was officially invited by the designated leadership of Congress), it is despicable behavior to insult them while they are in your house.
We are civilized people, not barbarians.

And again, WTF does the US govt calling them an ally mean to the average American? The average American has no benefit with the US govt being allied with Israel.
Then I recommend that you run for President so you can set your own foreign policy. Until then, Israel IS officially our ally and we have certain obligations and expected behavior under those established norms.
But then again, someone who supports the illegal and criminal Russian invasion of Ukraine probably could care less about the rules of civilized behavior.

Wether or not the US Government does a good job wasn’t really the question I wished to address.
It is the total point. It isn't a trivial matter. If our govt is engaged in evil activity, that should be your first priority. WTF???

It was about the Congressional “democrat” classless and rude reaction to Bibi’s visit.
F Bibi.. he's a foreigner.

Whether or not they agreed with Israel’s activities, the fact remains that Israel is officially a US ally.
And again, how the official US govt position help the average American?

As such, Protocol and simple manners call for decent behavior such as we would expect if our national leader addressed their Kenesset.
We should not be sending over US politicians t be addressing the Knesset or any other foreign legislature to engage in war. WTF?
I am not saying the “democrats” had to clap and cheer Bibi; but basic politeness calls for them to at least sit and quietly listen and not be rude jerks. If they want to make statements disagreeing with his speech; there is a time and a place to do that.
The time and the place was for them to not show up at all.
But diplomacy has established rules going back centuries.
The United States does not engage in diplomacy anymore.

And when an ally visits our country, they are our guest. If you invite your neighbor over for coffee (and yes, Bibi was officially invited by the designated leadership of Congress), it is despicable behavior to insult them while they are in your house.
AIPAC invited Bibi over. And AIPAC pays the Congress to showcase him. F Bibi and the Zionists!

Last edited:
Wether or not the US Government does a good job wasn’t really the question I wished to address. It was about the Congressional “democrat” classless and rude reaction to Bibi’s visit. Whether or not they agreed with Israel’s activities, the fact remains that Israel is officially a US ally. As such, Protocol and simple manners call for decent behavior such as we would expect if our national leader addressed their Kenesset. I am not saying the “democrats” had to clap and cheer Bibi; but basic politeness calls for them to at least sit and quietly listen and not be rude jerks. If they want to make statements disagreeing with his speech; there is a time and a place to do that.
But diplomacy has established rules going back centuries. And when an ally visits our country, they are our guest. If you invite your neighbor over for coffee (and yes, Bibi was officially invited by the designated leadership of Congress), it is despicable behavior to insult them while they are in your house.

Agree with every bit of that.

It is the total point. It isn't a trivial matter. If our govt is engaged in evil activity, that should be your first priority. WTF???

F Bibi.. he's foreigner.

And again, how the official US govt position help the average American?

We should not be sending over US politicians t be addressing the Knesset or any other foreign legislature to engage in war. WTF?

The time and the place was for them to not show up at all.

The United States does not engage in diplomacy anymore.

AIPAC invited Bibi over. And AIPAC pays the Congress to showcase him. F Bibi and the Zionists!
I really feel pity for you friend. Truly. I don’t know what the source of your anger and rage is; but I worry that is is unbalancing you.

VN Store

Back