It's Coming

Makes as much sense as all your other posts. Retreat and contemplate your next move sweetheart.
Oh you caught my eye with post 59. You’re batting zero across multiple amendments. I’ve already pointed you to Google some key words. But let’s see if you can comprehend this. The SCOTUS ruling and Scalia’s opinion absolutely held that the right to bear arms is an individual right and is not predicated in any way by a military service need. Don’t reply with more parroting and ignorance. Go read the SCOTUS ruling and Scalia’s opinion. Good night!

Remember that if your not in a militia then you can’t carry a firearm. Thus, you don’t have a fundamental individual right. If you’re going to read it literally then do so.

Oh you caught my eye with post 59. You’re batting zero across multiple amendments. I’ve already pointed you to Google some key words. But let’s see if you can comprehend this. The SCOTUS ruling and Scalia’s opinion absolutely held that the right to bear arms is an individual right and is not predicated in any way by a military service need. Don’t reply with more parroting and ignorance. Go read the SCOTUS ruling and Scalia’s opinion. Good night!

You just made my point. The fact that you are studying so hard and don’t see it is fascinating to me. Irony is a bitch. Go Vols.

You just made my point. The fact that you are studying so hard and don’t see it is fascinating to me. Irony is a bitch. Go Vols.
Studying? I know that by heart. And I found that in my first read of this dumbass thread and you were my first observation. And you haven’t disappointed since 😂

So a convicted felon of violent crimes should maintain the right to carry a firearm?

Good grief, this should be in politics forum. Bringing down a good football Saturday with politics talk.

Yes if they served their debt to society they deserve all their rights back . The 2nd is no different that your right to vote , both should be restored .

You really do not know the law like you pretend. My neighbor bought 2 guns in the last week and both times they ran a background check.
Read the law…. It is self explanatory and is exactly as I posted. Reading comprehension is important.

Yes if they served their debt to society they deserve all their rights back . The 2nd is no different that your right to vote , both should be restored .
No thanks.

Someone kills your brother by shooting him in the head during an attempted robbery. He pleas down to 25yrs on murder 2 and serves 15. He gets out and moves next door to your family, should he be allowed to carry a firearm?

Reactions: RobertPellitt
That is not what separation of church and state provides. If you read the 1st Amendment there is an “establishment clause” and a “free exercise clause” and any reasonable American, except this fool, knows that is the make up of the separation of church and state. Arguing otherwise is just, well ….. ignorant.

You should be on the Supreme Court, you’re pretty damn good at finding things in the constitution that isn’t there.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
No thanks.

Someone kills your brother by shooting him in the head during an attempted robbery. He pleas down to 25yrs on murder 2 and serves 15. He gets out and moves next door to your family, should he be allowed to carry a firearm?

Yes. Once he’s paid his debt all rights should be restored.

I understand completely I was part of that dialogue. I will continue to write it here. Because you can’t see the forest because of the trees. There is a separation of church and state in the Constitution. To argue otherwise is asinine. If you admit that and then want to engage how that is established, then fine. But until then it’s silly to debate anything with you. Because the courts, Congress and the Executive Branch regardless of political affiliation disagrees with you.

Just be like Forrest Gump and admit to yourself, “I’m not a very smart man”.

Thomas Jefferson wrote a letter to the Danbury Baptist Association and stated his belief that there is a separation of state and church mainly because the 1st prevents the US from establishing a national church. But let’s not pretend the 1st or any other part of the Constitution specifically says there is a separation of state and church. To be clear, those specific words are not found, period.

I keep asking you to show it to me.
Did you read the post about the establishment clause and free exercise clause? Or did you just ignore it? Where does it read in the Second Amendment that you have an individual right to carry an assault weapon?

What I love about you true “constitutional constructionists” is the hypocrisy you don’t even realize. You will quote Scalia, his pocket part Thomas and Kegstand Kavanaugh to get to your second amendment right but cannot or will not read the plain language of the 1st Amendment to accept separation of church and state that 99.99999999% of Americans agree with.

Keep storming the Capital and see where that gets you. Don’t take the vaccine either doctors are lying to you. Trump really won and your vote was stolen. Crazy dumbass!

Just be like Forrest Gump and admit to yourself, “I’m not a very smart man”.

Thomas Jefferson wrote a letter to the Danbury Baptist Association and stated his belief that there is a separation of state and church mainly because the 1st prevents the US from establishing a national church. But let’s not pretend the 1st or any other part of the Constitution specifically says there is a separation of state and church. To be clear, those specific words are not found, period.
Reading the entirety of my posts may help you.

Did you read the post about the establishment clause and free exercise clause? Or did you just ignore it? Where does it read in the Second Amendment that you have an individual right to carry an assault weapon?

What I love about you true “constitutional constructionists” is the hypocrisy you don’t even realize. You will quote Scalia, his pocket part Thomas and Kegstand Kavanaugh to get to your second amendment right but cannot or will not read the plain language of the 1st Amendment to accept separation of church and state that 99.99999999% of Americans agree with.

Keep storming the Capital and see where that gets you. Don’t take the vaccine either doctors are lying to you. Trump really won and your vote was stolen. Crazy dumbass!

.A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

They put it in plain language.

Do you know what a militia is? Do you know how different a militia is now from what the Framers considered? Then if there no limits why can’t you own any type of firearm? How does the government limit citizens from owning any type of weapon? It’s because the Second Amendment is not an absolute right for individuals!

That dude (Robert Pellitt) doesn’t know when to quit. How many times now has he been led to the tree of knowledge? But he reads laws for a living so…..LOL.

Last edited:
You really do not know the law like you pretend. My neighbor bought 2 guns in the last week and both times they ran a background check.
Anytime a firearm is transferred involving a FFL holder a background check is ran. Transactions between private parties don’t require a background check and never have. Regardless, it is unlawful to knowingly transfer a firearm to a felon even if you are a private citizen.

Yes. Once he’s paid his debt all rights should be restored.
This is absolutely silly. Giving a convicted firearm murderer the right to conceal/carry in the future is asinine.

There are checks and balances made to protect the rights of individuals who pose no threat to society, while also limiting the potential threat from a known community threat.

I would love to say I enjoyed this debate but it baffles me people think the way you do. With that said as an American you have the right to your opinion no matter how crazy it may be.

I am over this but will have you know I’m going to the the USMNT game in Nashville and will be wearing the Red, White and Blue! Let’s end with we all love our country and the Vols.

Do you know what a militia is? Do you know how different a militia is now from what the Framers considered? Then if there no limits why can’t you own any type of firearm? How does the government limit citizens from owning any type of weapon? It’s because the Second Amendment is not an absolute right for individuals!

I agree that the various legislative bodies and courts in this country have severely misinterpreted the amendment and don’t understand how a comma works.

VN Store

Back