It's Coming

We have a party that's been successful in dividing us.

1. They spent 60+ Years teaching our kids that America is the enemy.

2. God has been displaced in all public life.

Of course we've become an angry nation.

Item #1: Bull. Gonna need you to back that up with some decent information.

Item #2: The US is neither a theocracy nor a theonomy.

Both of them have severe manly hood problems and don’t understand brilliance.

Most men of their age would have had their manly hood removed immediately after being born (the eighth day of they're Jewish). I doubt something they're missing would be a problem.

I'm not checking, though.

@RobertPellitt seriously man you are a breath of fresh air in this forum. Don’t let mouthbreathers like @NorthDallas40 or @Pepe_Silvia run you off. Both of them have severe manly hood problems and don’t understand brilliance.
It’s not easy being brilliant…. The unfortunate part is trying to explain simple things to the uneducated and cousin lovers.

Put down the natty light and read it all over again and then do it again. If still confused then go to bed and pray for intellect and understanding.

Really man please explain where in the 1A it separates church and state.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Really man please explain where in the 1A it separates church and state.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
So you don’t believe the Constitution mandates deprecation of church and state ? If so then I have no desire to try and educate you on the fallacy of that opinion. You are to far gone for a rationale discussion. Good night sweet pea.

So you don’t believe the Constitution mandates deprecation of church and state ? If so then I have no desire to try and educate you on the fallacy of that opinion. You are to far gone for a rationale discussion. Good night sweet pea.

I posted the exact words of the 1A, where does it state anything about a separation of church and state?

I'm hoping it never happens, and I'm just suffering a case of senseless paranoia. Yet, I fear with widespread open and concealed carry laws combined with the increasing recklessness and hate-fueled idiocy of too many people these days, the worst is headed our way. It's only a matter of time before we see some drunken or emotionally charged nitwit wreak havoc at a football game. We'll find ourselves having to pass through airport-like screening lines as a result. I'm so certain, I'd bet money on it if there was a legal betting source.

Things got nuts Friday night at Lane Stadium when a UNC dad became unhinged and went after a specific target in the Virginia Tech student, but dad clearly didn’t mind taking on the entire section as he was the only baby blue launching himself into a sea of orange.

Source: Fed up UNC dad attacks Virginia Tech student section

You have a better chance of being run over by an drunken illegal.

VN Store

Back