It's official. Lanier commits to Tennessee.

CRB worked a miracle in the portal and absolutely killed it! Went 4 out of 5 and completely overhauled the roster. (Tyson would have been nice but wouldn’t have had enough minutes to go around)

Added two of the most efficient scorers in CBB last year, a legitimate stretch 4, and then a rim protector!

I’m not going to lie I was thinking after that Purdue game that our team was going to take a huge step back without DK, but thank goodness I was wrong.
This is how I felt too. Now I’m stoked.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Talent and production will always win out over seniority. If he's not the best player at his position, he will come off the bench.
Barnes will play the best 'team' pieces.
That said, I expect JM to come back a much improved offensive player. Unless he catches the injury bug ... JM starts.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Practice will be fun to watch for those privileged to go. Battles for minutes I definitely see as a whole more players with more minutes than last year. Want be close except ZZ at end of year PG this good rarely comes off floor. In CHRIST Alone welcome Chaz to Big Orange Country 🍊. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism
Do you guys finally believe that I am “The Source?” The all knowing. I’m now 4/4 soon to be 5/5. It’s hard to be humble fellas.😎
Simple. Would think you would/may/could be a reliable source, until you bragged about it.

Maybe this place can take a deep breath now. We should have a nice team next season. We should definitely be back in the NCAA Tournament again.
Forget making the tourney. I just assume that much under Barnes. I say we’re at least Elite 8 again. From there it’s about matchups so tough to predict until you see brackets. I think we out-talent our way to the Elite 8 though, just like last year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back