Jacques Smith Out

I hate to say it but I was waiting on this! Damn just 2 days into full pads and already 2 men down! Why does this **** always have to happen??

It just hurts us worse because our attrition has made it seem like we have no depth. It's not a big deal when another quality player is waiting in the wings. Most times when one of our guys goes down, they are replaced by a true freshman or a completely inexperienced player

Reactions: 1 person
Initial reaction on Smith and Vereen: DAMMIT TO HELL!

Secondary reaction: It's football. We gotta be ready no matter what happens.

Reactions: 3 people
Butch didn't rule out the possibility he could be back for the opener. So don't freak out yet

4-6 means Jaq could be back by the WKU game. not that big of a problem. Vereen could be fine, just because they run a test doesnt mean theres a major injury.

Sidenote: Naz Oliver quit the team

Reactions: 3 people
4-6 means Jaq could be back by the WKU game. not that big of a problem. Vereen could be fine, just because they run a test doesnt mean theres a major injury.

Can't blame him. Guy just never clicked here. Best of luck to him

Yep. I bet we see Smith back by WKU. That's almost 5 weeks away

Will that open up a scholly for the 14' class?

h0E7656A4

Reactions: 7 people

Any reason on why? He should have seen the field in nickel formations this year.

Any reason on why? He should have seen the field in nickel formations this year.

As you probably know, Naz has been injured a bulk of his career here. My guess is football was no longer fun or in his mind worth the effort. Some guys just get tired of playing.

VN Store

Back