Jacques Smith Out

Naz has his degree if I read correctly and decided to pursue other options at a lower school. I wish him luck and congratulate him on his degree.

A defensive end doesn't miss time with a bumb thumb. Wrap that mother up and get on the field

Reactions: 1 person
Jack Youngblood in 1979 played thru the playoffs, SB, then the Pro Bowl with a broken fibula.

Also haven't heard much out of Jordan Williams this camp. He looked like he could have a breakout year IMO and give us a consistent pass rush off the edge.

Patrick Willis played with A club becausemhismwrist, hand, and arm was broke and he's sitting out over a "fractured thumb" wow.........what's the word I'm looking for that rhymes with wussie??????

Patrick Willis played with A club becausemhismwrist, hand, and arm was broke and he's sitting out over a "fractured thumb" wow.........what's the word I'm looking for that rhymes with wussie??????

Only on the internet can you see what I presume to be a pasty out of shape white guy calling Jacques Smith a pussy.

Reactions: 8 people

is this a pm to terry pedigo?:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back