Jaden Update Thread

Jaden wanted to try on his shirt before bed. We went to Fantasy of Trees, which is the reason for the face paint. Thanks stevenharvey for the shirt!!!. :hi:
My pleasure sir. It was good to meet the little fella. He is a funny kid. Smart also in saying it was cold yesterday. Shirt looks good on him. Hope he has the time of his life.

Keep us updated on when he will be back on TV with Beth Haynes. And post pics. Can't wait to see em. Don't get to go to the game but I am going to get off at 1 so ill catch most of it.

I ran into Jaden and family before the game on the sideline. Of course he was dancing. He gave me not one but two high fives. What an awesome kid and family! Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cant wait for the pix from today. The win was the cherry on top for Jaden. GBO and GBJ!

Forgive me for not getting better pics. It was a little crazy out there with a 7 yr old. But here are some of him.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 10
More!!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 10
These are from the Skybox. I have never seen him move around soooo much watching a game. Must have been the FREE ice cream and cookies he was tearing up. He was going :loco:

Attachments

• 259.jpg
    259.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 278.jpg
    278.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 9
  • 305.jpg
    305.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 312.jpg
    312.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I'm proud of the whole lot of you. VN as well. Good job guys and gals.

Player pics!

Attachments

• 179.jpg
    179.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 178.jpg
    178.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 7
Great pics and videos! He looked to be enjoying himself. Just curious, did he get to speak to any players or coaches? Also, did they just give you the Dooley signed ball or did Dooley personally do it?

I loved the broadcast video. Loved that they scored in it. Simply amazing.

Great pics and videos! He looked to be enjoying himself. Just curious, did he get to speak to any players or coaches? Also, did they just give you the Dooley signed ball or did Dooley personally do it?

I loved the broadcast video. Loved that they scored in it. Simply amazing.

It was perfect timing. It was the first TD when they scored back to back. The skybox host said that she was going to send us back over there if the score got close. And they just gave us the ball. We didn't meet any coaches or players. Chuck Smith came by with some recruits but he was in a hurry. Da'rick about ran Jaden over on a sideline catch. That is when I got those close up pics.

Awesome!! I kept looking for him but I wasn't sure where he'd be on the sidelines. Looks like he was just across the field from where we sit?

I'm so glad he got to do this, and that you got the pics and videos! Hope your whole family had a great time!

Awesome!! I kept looking for him but I wasn't sure where he'd be on the sidelines. Looks like he was just across the field from where we sit?

I'm so glad he got to do this, and that you got the pics and videos! Hope your whole family had a great time!

My wife loved the sit in on Kesling. Jaden loved the field access. I don't think he liked the skybox. He was all over the place. Since he has speech problems, he is real animated and dramatic. Up there it was just not the same being below with all the action (cheering, screaming, the wave, and etc). He just didn't seem to enjoy it as much. He loved the free cookies and ice cream, haha. But over all we had a blast. Jaden keeps talking about it. Today he put on his helmet, run through the house with his football, and say "Touchdown TN" and then "TN wins!" Then finished that off with the loco dance.

VN Store

Back