Jadeveon Clowney Quote about Tiny

It will be very interesting to see that rematch this year. Clowney made a great play, but what about the rest of the game. Tiny was doing really good against him. Tiny is going to get paid too.

Reactions: 2 people
Show me an O-lineman that doesn't hold at least 85% of the game and I'll show you oceanfront property in Nebraska.

Poor Clowney. :cray:

sadclown.jpg

quiet possibly the funniest thing i've ever read on volnation.

Reactions: 1 person
Telling another player they cheat is the sincerest form of flattery. It means they got their ass handed to them.

Reactions: 8 people
Tennessee's best guy whipped gas pumper states best guy 9 times out of 10.. Ofcourse he's complaining about that azz getting handed to him! And there's more to come GaymCocks!

Antonio Richardson ‏@Antonio_Tiny74 34m
Oh yea I talk that noise on the field! How you gone make me shutup in my sanctuary!

Reactions: 8 people
Antonio Richardson ‏@Antonio_Tiny74 34m
Oh yea I talk that noise on the field! How you gone make me shutup in my sanctuary!

I love Tiny because not only is he an extremely talented player but he's also extremely dedicated to the game and to being the perfect tackle. I'll never forget the look on his face after Clowney beat him last year, that was the face of someone who was going to come back next year angry and ready to shut down the "best football player in the NCAA"

Tiny should drop shoulder and put clown boy on the ground, and not wait on clown boy to initiate attack..

Tiny wins that battle everytime.

I liked the Clowney highlight they kept showing today of that UGA LT flagrantly holding and Clowney still got by him and blasted Aaron Murray. Can't wait to watch the matchup with Tiny this year, could be pretty epic.

Witch Doctor say heres the rest of it. lol
Clowney on Tiny: "He did pretty good against me. I told him that. 'Hey, you're a good offensive lineman. Keep doin' what you been doin'.'"
BNL

It's all about context. Sounds like he respects him tho. Cant wait for the rematch

Clowney made alot of questionable comments today, and definitely got the attention of Tennessee's line (especially Tiny), as well as Clemson and Georgia's lines. I have a feeling that Clowney isn't going to have the best season this year. Not with a bunch of pissed off O-Lines going at him lol. Can't wait till that game, think Tennessee has a chance at an upset. Go Vols!

Or maybe you've met someone that doesn't back down to you or surrender nor retreat. Go Tiny! Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
A lot of references being made about feasting. I believe Butch is going to run with the sleeping giant theme now...and I like it!!!

VN Store

Back