Jadeveon Clowney Quote about Tiny

I could care less about this comment honestly, but IMO the one person on UT's team that I would not wanna make angry is Tiny (as if he wasn't already motivated enough to shut down Clowney.)

You could care less? Personally, I couldn't.

Sorry. Pet peeve.

Reactions: 1 person
awe somebody is mad that he cant get the pass rush he wanted against ole Tiny! And was it Clowny that forced the Bray fumble?

Last edited:
Not big on predictions, things tend to backfire. But I have very nice memories of Tiny really manhandling Clowney a few times on top of shutting him down all but that one play. Especially enjoyed seeing Tiny put him on his backside and making it look not that hard. No doubt Clowney is a serious, NFL-bound talent. But he's got nothing on Tiny.

Reactions: 2 people
I noticed Bama OL doing the same thing...mastering the art of holding without being so blatant as to get caught too often.

You mean the refs looking the other way. Go to UTSports and look at the roster pics of D Mccullars. You will see a pic of a Bama OL pulling Mccullars jersey over his helmet. Looks like a bit of holding going on.

Yes; I'm not sure but I posted that comment "questions to ask the SEC players"

Attachments

• Comment monday.jpg
    Comment monday.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 187
You mean the refs looking the other way. Go to UTSports and look at the roster pics of D Mccullars. You will see a pic of a Bama OL pulling Mccullars jersey over his helmet. Looks like a bit of holding going on.
Pretty much...

VN Store

Back