Jalen ButtHurts not happy with QB competition anymore. (would Tennessee be interested?)

I think Hurts was cool with the fire going around because he thought he would win it back in spring/fall and it also explains why he never went to the coaches with his feelings until JUST now despite it appearing to be a long time thing. Now that he's seeing its potentially otherwise he has "emotional issues"

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It
I think multiple people here are correct in saying Jalen wouldn’t be as good without all the talent surrounding him at Bama. We just aren’t there.... yet!

As far as being interested in Hurts at UT...
2616EABD-D699-445D-9BF9-E5D2E0EC90A7.gif
I think we could see big things from Shrout in the coming years. I believe he was underrated and a good grab for us.

I mean it was worthy enough to be posted on an SEC based news website as well as ESPN by the way so it's a national thing going around at this point so are you really that surprised I posted it? I highly doubt it's basis is solely on just UT's forums alone though I'm sorry you're concerned to the degree about JUST us that you feel the need to come only to our neck of the woods to chime in with your authority on the subject ..also it stands to reason you were already surfing through our forums prior to finding said article unless my post was just THAT popular that you heard about it through other means in which case I feel honored friend. I can assure you and you can do your due diligence, as I'm sure you already have, that we focus on a lot of comings and going of many other SEC teams as well seeing as how it's pre season and the Tua/Jalen issue has become a nation wide thing. I'm not going to rage and throw redneck bama meme's at you like most. I just meant that it's very very uncommon for the "enemy" to pop in with their 2 cents. Do UT fans do the same to your forums? If so I'd be curious to see what they say

I'm not complaining and it doesn't matter where or who is covering this story. Unlike the masses, you get the benefit of inside Bama info that is unique to Orangeville alone. You are, however, losing me with all this talk about forums and coming and going. Just think of me as the gift that keeps giving and no ones getting billed at the end of the month.

And you got to quit thinking of me as the "enemy." It's souring the milk of human kindness in your ability to relate to others of a different color. Try to think of me as just a humble SEC brethren that only has the long-term warfare of my fellow football fanatic in mind.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I'm not complaining and it doesn't matter where or who is covering this story. Unlike the masses, you get the benefit of inside Bama info that is unique to Orangeville alone. You are, however, losing me with all this talk about forums and coming and going. Just think of me as the gift that keeps giving and no ones getting billed at the end of the month.

And you got to quit thinking of me as the "enemy." It's souring the milk of human kindness in your ability to relate to others of a different color. Try to think of me as just a humble SEC brethren that only has the long-term warfare of my fellow football fanatic in mind.

Oh I don't think of you in that way, that's why I said it in quotes it was more or less redundant. I just meant a lot of people are just outright hostile with the memes etc. I suppose I could have left it out.

Reactions: TUSKtimes
Karmara, while in Knoxville, was very complimentary about his stay in Tuscaloosa. He mentioned how the players and coaches "embraced" him and then discussed at length the "respect" he has for Alabama's football program. He just had some growing up to do.

Preparing for his old team, Alvin Kamara has nothing but respect for ...

To be fair, he said the same stuff about Butch Jones during his tenure as a RB here but he's made more than one backhanded comment about the cheesy quotes and Jones outright since he's joined the NFL. Not saying his thoughts weren't genuine about Bama but there is the possibility that maybe he just didn't want to pull a JJ and risk the PR nightmare. If I knew all I had to do was keep my mouth shut for a year or two, kiss some butts, and I'd be getting millions of dollars...ya I'm going to kiss alllllll the butts.

Last edited:
Reactions: TennMan101
Karmara, while in Knoxville, was very complimentary about his stay in Tuscaloosa. He mentioned how the players and coaches "embraced" him and then discussed at length the "respect" he has for Alabama's football program. He just had some growing up to do.

Preparing for his old team, Alvin Kamara has nothing but respect for ...
I'm pretty sure there's an article somewhere, I'm just too lazy to find it and this was the first thing that showed up from the search. Him bad-mouthing Bama to prospects was my reasoning for replying in the first place..
Screenshot_2018-08-04-22-45-16.png

Last edited:
It's a little late to transfer isn't it? Unless he goes to FCS.

Now if he gets the boot, I'm guessing he can probably play for another FBS school right away.

We could sure use him.

If he leaves bama, then Tag will either get "Hurt" or be a bust as teams figure him out.

It's a little late to transfer isn't it? Unless he goes to FCS.

Now if he gets the boot, I'm guessing he can probably play for another FBS school right away.

We could sure use him.

If he leaves bama, then Tag will either get "Hurt" or be a bust as teams figure him out.
I'd like to see him go to Kennesaw State then they would win the FCS Playoffs this season.

Reactions: TennMan101
I think multiple people here are correct in saying Jalen wouldn’t be as good without all the talent surrounding him at Bama. We just aren’t there.... yet!

As far as being interested in Hurts at UT...
View attachment 161840
I think we could see big things from Shrout in the coming years. I believe he was underrated and a good grab for us.

True but I believe Hurts is a Junior and just has one or two years remaining.

If bama loses one or two more LBs, he may be asked to change positions.

Reactions: Negan

Someone's Freudian slip showed from beneath their mentally tough exterior.

If you remember Bear, then you know he remembered General Neyland.

Fulmer's desire to restore the Tennessee tradition has nothing to do with Knoxville South (Tuscaloosa).

Last edited:
If Hurts has any desire to play in the NFL at all he will transfer and make a position change.
Meh, he wouldn't be a NFL QB anyway.
But meh, why not.. a lot of bama fans didn't want him as QB for a long time. but if he's better than ours I wouldn't be upset.

giphy.gif

No. We don't need any more QB drama than we already have. Not good for team cohesion.

VN Store

Back