Jameis Winston (FSU) merged

He did nothing. The whole story is jilted lover who got mad after he told her to stay away when his go came in town.....their are pics of them together before and after alleged incident. It is nothhing

Meg's is a load of $#!+ to say the least. He's as bad as the lawyer. Just wants his name in the papers as long as he can.

He did nothing. The whole story is jilted lover who got mad after he told her to stay away when his go came in town.....their are pics of them together before and after alleged incident. It is nothhing

Then why did she wait a month to name him? She reported it immediately, but didn't point the finger at Winston for over 30 days. If she was trying to punish him, why not name him?

Reactions: 2 people
Then why did she wait a month to name him? She reported it immediately, but didn't point the finger at Winston for over 30 days. If she was trying to punish him, why not name him?

Because she falsified a police report. Which is why I think the TPD said what they did about truly wanting to press the matter. I don't think they were intimidating her for a cover. The TPD has the reputation of going after FSU players hard. They were making sure if she truly wanted follow through with a rape allegation.

I think she truly wanted all this to be done with which is why she stuck around at FSU until all this was brought back up last week.

It's no secret the writer in Tampa has connections to the family and it's no secret the lawyer and aunt keep going to him to release statements. He's their connection to TMZ.

Just my two cents...

Because she falsified a police report. Which is why I think the TPD said what they did about truly wanting to press the matter. I don't think they were intimidating her for a cover. The TPD has the reputation of going after FSU players hard. They were making sure if she truly wanted follow through with a rape allegation.

I think she truly wanted all this to be done with which is why she stuck around at FSU until all this was brought back up last week.

It's no secret the writer in Tampa has connections to the family and it's no secret the lawyer and aunt keep going to him to release statements. He's their connection to TMZ.

Just my two cents...

None of what you just wrote in any way answers the question "Why wouldn't she name him to start?" If she wasn't raped, she falsified a police report whether she named him or not. This jilted lover theory has some gaping holes.

None of what you just wrote in any way answers the question "Why wouldn't she name him to start?" If she wasn't raped, she falsified a police report whether she named him or not. This jilted lover theory has some gaping holes.

Yes it does. She didn't name because she didn't want to admit that she lied. She names him later because the TPD does their job and keeps questioning her when the original description gives them nothing. Which falls right in line with the statement the TPD gave the woman about following through with it all.

If they were expecting things in April, why weren't they raising hell in May? June? July? August?

Why does she stick around at FSU when she knows her "rapist" plays football there?

The whole damn thing has gaping holes. Quit acting like anyone actually knows anything. It's all speculation. We don't have a clue as to what Jansen has in his position. If they had enough to charge him, they would have it done it by now. I highly doubt they are finding anything new right now. After these so called meetings with Meggs and the accuser, guess who is the first to the media? Jansen's statements come after she's gone crying to her reporter friend

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
If he raped he should go to prison no questions asked. I do not care if she was flirting or whatever. No means no and nothing else. If the TPD covered this up to protect the program hell should be paid on their part. And if he gets charged and the school decides to make an exception and let him play just shows you what a joke the whole system is.

Now regarding speculation a lot of gaping holes on both ends. Maybe the family felt the only way to get this resolved, if they were originally threatened not to pursue, is by leaking now because of how high profile the case is. My issue is with the media creating bias towards JW. He may be guilty but it is not their job to create a verdict, but report the news.

As a UA fan if we take care of business in our next 2 games I hope if it FSU we meet they have JW behind center if he is innocent because I want their best and no excuses.

Yes it does. She didn't name because she didn't want to admit that she lied. She names him later because the TPD does their job and keeps questioning her when the original description gives them nothing. Which falls right in line with the statement the TPD gave the woman about following through with it all.

If they were expecting things in April, why weren't they raising hell in May? June? July? August?

Why does she stick around at FSU when she knows her "rapist" plays football there?

The whole damn thing has gaping holes. Quit acting like anyone actually knows anything. It's all speculation. We don't have a clue as to what Jansen has in his position. If they had enough to charge him, they would have it done it by now. I highly doubt they are finding anything new right now. After these so called meetings with Meggs and the accuser, guess who is the first to the media? Jansen's statements come after she's gone crying to her reporter friend

Do you think every raped college student drops out of school?

Do you think every raped college student drops out of school?

You're right, most stick around where their "known rapist" eats, sleeps, and plays football.

LawGator, what are the chances of a civil suit against the TPD? Or charges against the woman? If all this is brought to light?

Or could they just say they're not pressing charges and leave it at that?

Last edited:
You're right, most stick around where their "known rapist" eats, sleeps, and plays football.

About 1/5 of all college women are raped during their college career.
Do you think they're all transferring out right away?

And, the woman in this alleged rape did withdraw after it became public.

1 In 5 Women On College Campuses Are Raped

The above article, quoting the US DOJ, also says that most victims know their assailant, and about half of the victims don't report it.
So, a lot of the victims are sticking around.

Reactions: 2 people
The TPD has the reputation of going after FSU players hard.

Just my two cents...

I know this is BS. I have a friend who played at FSU and chilled with Greg Reid. TPD does NOT go after football players. They get away with so much crap it's not funny. If it can be swept then it will live under the rug. I've also witnessed this one weekend that I was visiting them.

With that said, tally isn't the only place like that.

Anyone know when the Heisman voting is? Wondering if this might be resolved prior to the date ballots are due, or whether it will remain sort of on the back burner.

Anyone know when the Heisman voting is? Wondering if this might be resolved prior to the date ballots are due, or whether it will remain sort of on the back burner.

Surely, voting is going on now. Ballots need to be in early next week? Can all the legal details be resolved by then?

Surely, voting is going on now. Ballots need to be in early next week? Can all the legal details be resolved by then?

No way they can be resolved by then. This is America.

I did not mean that the case, if he is charged, would be resolved by then. Of course not.

I meant simply whether he will be charged. Media reports this weekend were that the state attorney would not announce a decision on whether to charge until this week, at the earliest.

A lot of voters have indicated they would not vote for Winston if he is charged. Just too big a cloud over his head.

So just wondering aloud if the decision on whether to charge might come out after the votes are due. Purely coincidentally, of course.

I did not mean that the case, if he is charged, would be resolved by then. Of course not.

I meant simply whether he will be charged. Media reports this weekend were that the state attorney would not announce a decision on whether to charge until this week, at the earliest.

A lot of voters have indicated they would not vote for Winston if he is charged. Just too big a cloud over his head.

So just wondering aloud if the decision on whether to charge might come out after the votes are due. Purely coincidentally, of course.

Guess it depends on whether the State's Attorney is a fan of FSU or not.

He was born and raised in Tallahassee. He went to FSU undergrad and to law school. He was a cop there, too.

So take a wild guess.

If they don't at least charge him, they are going to catch hell from all kinds of women's and victim's rights groups. The victim's family has really poisoned that particular well with their claims of police misconduct.

Good call. You were all over my facetious comment. Tard.

I was, actually. However, just like the rest of the feces trail you leave all over this board, this post was utterly worthless as well. Apparently you're experiencing a whole lot more than just technical difficulties.

If they don't at least charge him, they are going to catch hell from all kinds of women's and victim's rights groups. The victim's family has really poisoned that particular well with their claims of police misconduct.

So, they should charge no matter what?

Not sure I understand the question. Suit by whom, against whom, and for what?

The accuser against the TPD
The accuser against the state
Winston against the family, TPD, or state.

All civil suits

Again, just rumors and ramblings on why this is being drug along

VN Store

Back