Jameis Winston (FSU) merged

She's supposedly with a group of friends who let her leave with some random black guy who ends up in her apartment & then she then fights him off? Maybe she should be charged with underage drinking.

What does him being black have anything to do with this?

I'm not sure anyone can have an opinion one way or the other on this without at least partially assuming to fill in the blanks on some part of this story.

She's supposedly with a group of friends who let her leave with some random black guy who ends up in her apartment & then she then fights him off? Maybe she should be charged with underage drinking.

Would it be different if he was a random white dude?

I'm by no means an expert, so maybe someone on here knows:

How long after drinking 5 or 6 shots would one's BAC still be notably elevated?

Never answered my question. You stated it did not matter if he was black or white. So why did you make mention of it at all?

My intent wasn't to be racial & go in that direction but if you insist on it I'm sure I could dig up a few concrete statistics & examples.

So did I hear it correctly that there was two DNA samples, so that's implying she had sex with multiple partners

Reactions: 1 person
if he was white victim black.. and no charges and no arrest

it would be just like Zimmerman.. Sharpton would march and the Black Panthers would be down there putting bountys on peoples heads

Reactions: 4 people
I am shocked at the decision not to charge him. Stunned.

Pv8VR.gif

Reactions: 1 person
if he was white victim black.. and no charges and no arrest

it would be just like Zimmerman.. Sharpton would march and the Black Panthers would be down there putting bountys on peoples heads
Dude.... This is not about race. Go away.

"He revealed that while Winston's DNA was present in the sexual assault kit, the DNA of another male was also found, complicating the investigation. That person had to be identified, but he was not associated with the complaint, Meggs said."

So there were two guys but only one (Winston) was in the police report?

VN Store

Back