Jameis Winston (FSU) merged

You still think it's entirely justified that the case went 363 days before resolution, and a grand jury wasn't even given an opportunity to hear it? Sorry, I disagree.

I don't think anyone thinks that it's justified that this took a year before it came to a resolution.

However, what can you really say or do? If the evidence isn't there, it isn't there.

I don't think anyone thinks that it's justified that this took a year before it came to a resolution.

However, what can you really say or do? If the evidence isn't there, it isn't there.

evidence didn't seem to matter in the Duke case..why?

I simply think that given the accusations of police misconduct, it would have been wise to let a grand jury hear the evidence. I doubt an indictment would have been handed down, but at least the DA can say it wasn't handled in-house.

Reactions: 1 person

both parties suffer from the way it was handled. Some will think he's guilty others that she is making it up.

We will never know the truth.

Reactions: 6 people
I simply think that given the accusations of police misconduct, it would have been wise to let a grand jury hear the evidence. I doubt an indictment would have been handed down, but at least the DA can say it wasn't handled in-house.

This

I understand that side of it. The police did handle this in a supremely bad fashion, and somebody really does need to be fired for this.

So 11 months ago they saw what ultimately was & they're wrong?

What you're suggesting isn't in the investigator's job description. If he thought the evidence indicated that she was lying, he should have turned it over to the DA months ago.

I get the impression based off my twitter feed that this press conference is nothing less than a victory parade for the morally conflicted. Lots of laughter and smiling.

Not sure that is the public perception those in question would like to give, however, it is becoming more and more apparent that folks down in Tally are much more concerned with other things. Namely, a chance at a National Championship.

Should I be wrong, feel free to correct me, however, I've abstained from the corruption issue regarding this topic from the start. The chips have fallen now, enough to merit a response. My response?

This is disgusting.

Reactions: 6 people
Why in the world would you hold a press conference to announce that you're not a felon? Just issue a statement and be done.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back