Jameis Winston (FSU) merged

Yes, and go read their statements they are almost identical. Especially, the part where they both peeked into Wintson's bedroom to watch the incident. Who watches their friend have sex? That's freaky too freaky fo me to belief that it is the truth.

Oh Lord, this. Their statements are almost word-for-word exactly the same...that alone didn't sit right by me.

Oh Lord, this. Their statements are almost word-for-word exactly the same...that alone didn't sit right by me.

They prepared affidavits at the office of Winston's attorney. When the police finally got around to interviewing them more than half a year later, their statements were almost identical to their affidavits.

But I'm sure that's totally coincidental.

Reactions: 1 person
And what information is that?

Lol well she had a boyfriend. Left a bar with another guy to have sex. Cried rape after the fact. That's one definition of a ho. The 2 semen samles in her draws didn't help lol. Was nice how they waited almost a year when fsu was 12-0 & Winston was a Heisman shoe in to really push it. Lol

Lol well she had a boyfriend. Left a bar with another guy to have sex. Cried rape after the fact. That's one definition of a ho. The 2 semen samles in her draws didn't help lol. Was nice how they waited almost a year when fsu was 12-0 & Winston was a Heisman shoe in to really push it. Lol

Other than the two semen samples, only one of which was linked to anyone, what are your sources for this information? None if it is in the information released by the DA.

What are your sources to refute it? Somebody's word?

I haven't made any claims about any person. I've simply read what has been released, and discussed that alone. You won't find a single post where I've claimed Winston is guilty, nor that the accuser should or shouldn't be believed.

So, I ask again: where did you get that information? I'm guessing a FSU forum.

I haven't made any claims about any person. I've simply read what has been released, and discussed that alone. You won't find a single post where I've claimed Winston is guilty, nor that the accuser should or shouldn't be believed.

So, I ask again: where did you get that information? I'm guessing a FSU forum.

Lol. You're a joke. So now you don't have stance.

It won't be her just the family attorney. I mean really who cares. Guess its one last chance for fame before Jameis gets his trophy & she realizes she's still a ho.

I've said some stupid things before, including things in this thread.

With that being said, I'm not sure what position you are in to pass judgement on her like this, especially since you weren't actually there, and like most people, have no idea what in the hell actually took place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
They prepared affidavits at the office of Winston's attorney. When the police finally got around to interviewing them more than half a year later, their statements were almost identical to their affidavits.

But I'm sure that's totally coincidental.

My wife and I witnessed a car wreck. Police we asking us questions (separately) We both answered the same way.

likelyhood of why...?

1.) We both saw the same wreck, thus our stories would match up.

2.) We made up a fake story to tell the cops, and that is why they matched up.

My wife and I witnessed a car wreck. Police we asking us questions (separately) We both answered the same way.

likelyhood of why...?

1.) We both saw the same wreck, thus our stories would match up.

2.) We made up a fake story to tell the cops, and that is why they matched up.

I get what you are saying, and that point is fine. But would you both remember every detail exactly the same way over half a year later?

I get what you are saying, and that point is fine. But would you both remember every detail exactly the same way over half a year later?

I think it is more likely that two people would remember details of something actually saw a year later, rather than something they jointly made up.

Football players arent the smartest after all. If these guys could remember small details they were told to remember, they would be playing at Stanford, not FSU. lets be honest.

I think it is more likely that two people would remember details of something actually saw a year later, rather than something they jointly made up.
Football players arent the smartest after all. If these guys could remember small details they were told to remember, they would be playing at Stanford, not FSU. lets be honest.

Its not like they had to memorize Isaac's Theory of Relatiity. They were prepped. Happens with murderers all the time. Should they have to attend Stanford to be able to remember too?

Last edited:
just don't get your point of 2 guys having to attent Stanford to remember a story.

Remember details of a story you are told remember, similar to remember facts from a text book. You know...like learning, in school...

Its not like they had to memorize Isaac's Theory of Relatiity. They were prepped. Happens with murderers all the time. Should they have to attend Stanford to be able to remember too?

Yea it's impossible for two people in the exact same place seeing the exact same thing to have very similar stories. Yea something is definitely fishy.

I've said some stupid things before, including things in this thread.

With that being said, I'm not sure what position you are in to pass judgement on her like this, especially since you weren't actually there, and like most people, have no idea what in the hell actually took place.

Yet some messageboard "lawyers" conversely feel the need to pass judgement & know more than the police, DA, witnesses, etc lol

Yea it's impossible for two people in the exact same place seeing the exact same thing to have very similar stories. Yea something is definitely fishy.

It's certainly not impossible. But it couldn't have hurt for them to have the chance to talk to the accused's counsel before talking to the police.

Still waiting for your sources.

I just know that if you ask two different people to describe the very same situation, often times their verbage, timeline, and details are going to vary wildly. The fact these two guys' statements could have literally been copy pasta and just swapped the names at the top rings a little odd to me.

And don't think for a minute that these guys weren't "reminded" of the consequences and implications that they should consider had they actually witnessed a rape and neither reported it nor stopped it...

I don't know whether he's innocent or guilty, I know that I find flaws and inconsistencies with things that were said on both sides...but, having said that: FSU stood to lose a whole lot more if it was true than she stands to gain by lying about it.

VN Store

Back