Jameis Winston (FSU) merged

Yet some messageboard "lawyers" conversely feel the need to pass judgement & know more than the police, DA, witnesses, etc lol

I'm not saying it's just you. Judging her or him, in my opinion, is wrong. That is, unless, you or those judging him were present when the situation took place.

Translation this idiot is on the level of LG in politics forum.

Idiot? That's funny coming from the person that had already judged the accuser a ho in spite of not knowing the girl or being on scene when the incident happened.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not saying it's just you. Judging her or him, in my opinion, is wrong. That is, unless, you or those judging him were present when the situation took place.

Idiot? That's funny coming from the person that had already judged the accuser a ho in spite of not knowing the girl or being on scene when the incident happened.

The idiot was bamawriter unless the shoe fits. Of course calling me an idiot means you disagree with me & you were there.

The idiot was bamawriter unless the shoe fits. Of course calling me an idiot means you disagree with me & you were there.

You're never going to respond to my question, which can only mean that my assumption about the FSU boards was spot on.

It's certainly not impossible. But it couldn't have hurt for them to have the chance to talk to the accused's counsel before talking to the police.

Still waiting for your sources.

Oh well. Not sure what you mean by sources. Common sense? You would never understand that.

Let me preface this first, that I grew up in the area and my early life was a huge FSU fan. I still like the noles... A significant portion of my family still resides in and around the Tallahassee area and some of them (who I am ashamed to say are bandwagon FL fans) have fairly good information about this topic.

Charges weren't brought because no crime was committed.

The accusers aunt is an attorney in the Tampa area that most likely leaked this to the reporter at the Tampa Tribune and to TMZ, only after Winston became a paycheck. From what i gather this was a lie that went bad, but developed a silver lining upon his celebrity. She will undoubtedly file civil suits against the TPD, FSU, Winston, the state of FL, and anyone else she perceives has a nickel; all to help get past the pain and suffering of course.... Why did she not pursue this months ago??? What is the financial gain in accusing a third string QB.

Play Matlock all day, the kid did nothing except mess around with a pretty blonde girl that stalked him all night at Potbelly's.

Let me preface this first, that I grew up in the area and my early life was a huge FSU fan. I still like the noles... A significant portion of my family still resides in and around the Tallahassee area and some of them (who I am ashamed to say are bandwagon FL fans) have fairly good information about this topic.

Charges weren't brought because no crime was committed.

The accusers aunt is an attorney in the Tampa area that most likely leaked this to the reporter at the Tampa Tribune and to TMZ, only after Winston became a paycheck. From what i gather this was a lie that went bad, but developed a silver lining upon his celebrity. She will undoubtedly file civil suits against the TPD, FSU, Winston, the state of FL, and anyone else she perceives has a nickel; all to help get past the pain and suffering of course.... Why did she not pursue this months ago??? What is the financial gain in accusing a third string QB.

Play Matlock all day, the kid did nothing except mess around with a pretty blonde girl that stalked him all night at Potbelly's.

Obviously you have not read the official reports and affidavits released by the State Attorney's Office for Leon County.

If they had taken this information to a Grand Jury, Winston would have been indited and charged with a crime.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh well. Not sure what you mean by sources. Common sense? You would never understand that.

Everyone's wondering what basis you have for calling her a ho.
There were two sources of semen. One was her boyfriend's, and the other was from someone who may or may not have raped her. Since you weren't there to see if it was a rape, you shouldn't be able to conclude she's a ho, unless you have no common sense or have sources that we don't have.
So, what are your sources?
Or, do you have no common sense?

Reactions: 5 people
Everyone's wondering what basis you have for calling her a ho.
There were two sources of semen. One was her boyfriend's, and the other was from someone who may or may not have raped her. Since you weren't there to see if it was a rape, you shouldn't be able to conclude she's a ho, unless you have no common sense or have sources that we don't have.
So, what are your sources?
Or, do you have no common sense?

Did she still have a boyfriend when she willingly left a bar with another guy? If you see your wife or girlfriend leave a bar with another guy would you conclude their just friends or would you have some other feelings & words come to mind? I'm sure your common sense would assume just friends.

Obviously you have not read the official reports and affidavits released by the State Attorney's Office for Leon County.

If they had taken this information to a Grand Jury, Winston would have been indited and charged with a crime.

You know this how? Gut feeling? Emotions?

My stance is that charges should have been filed. At the bare minimum it should have been presented to a grand jury. That stance should be pretty obvious throughout this thread.

Third time: your sources?

This much is obvious to any objective observer.

Reactions: 1 person
Did she still have a boyfriend when she willingly left a bar with another guy? If you see your wife or girlfriend leave a bar with another guy would you conclude their just friends or would you have some other feelings & words come to mind? I'm sure your common sense would assume just friends.

So, because she might have fidelity issues, she's incapable of being raped. Got it.

Reactions: 3 people
So your that much better than the entire Tallahassee legal community. Lol ok gotcha.

I'm not saying that I am, but If you watched the press conference the State Attorney, Meggs, said charges would not be filed on Winston mostly because he didn't think there was enough evidence to convict him.

That doesn't mean that Winston was innocent or that he could NOT have charged or indicted him, it just means they did not move forward with the legal process.

IMHO, there was probable cause to arrest, charge or indict Winston for charges in the incident.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: 5 people

I wasn't at the bar to see them and am not familiar with what the status of her relationship was at the time, so I didn't judge anyone.

Reactions: 1 person
So, because she might have fidelity issues, she's incapable of being raped. Got it.

She may have been raped, but it seems common for girls that have been caught cheating to claim rape after the fact. I have a hard time believing she left the bar with him not expecting to hook up with him. Regardless, it's an unfortunate situation.

VN Store

Back