Jameis Winston (FSU) merged

Stop and think with an open mind...

You have a scholar athlete 3.7 GPA, by everyone's account a model kid.

You have two eye witnesses that say this was consensual and she was sober.

You have an accuser that has told at least three versions of her tale. That helped run a twitter account professing to chase athletes, that was seen asking about which guy was Winston in Potbelly's that night, that had two different peoples semen in her underwear. You have a rape kit that said no evidence of force.

And you wonder why they didnt press charges?

This is Tallahassee, black kid, blonde girl. Meggs would have crucified him if there was remotely a case.

Your head is pretty deep in the sand.

Reactions: 1 person
All I know is if Winston is a model kid then I don't want my kids to follow his model.

Tim Tebow was a model kid, and I'm no Gator fan but if I had to chose between either for my kids to look up to, Tebow easily wins, and Winston is used as an example of how not to behave.

The police need only ask "Who does the other sample belong to?" If she says "a guy I had consensual sex with prior to being raped," then that's it. There is no record that shows the cops ever asked that question or anything similar.

In the police report it says the woman(xx) declined to give the name of the other person DNA. The woman also declined to answer questions about her underage drinking as well.

All I know is if Winston is a model kid then I don't want my kids to follow his model.

Tim Tebow was a model kid, and I'm no Gator fan but if I had to chose between either for my kids to look up to, Tebow easily wins, and Winston is used as an example of how not to behave.

You dont think Tebow chased some blondes at UF??? May have been dudes however....

Last edited:
You dont think Tebow chased some blondes at UF??? May have been dudes however....

If you want to pontificate about what a great role model you think Winston may be that's your right to do so. But, don't bother me with your slanderous speculative comments regarding Tim Tebow.

Reactions: 3 people
It's something that police need to answer before they will charge Winston.

They have an answer for it. It was identified and belongs to her longtime friend/boyfriend who she had sex with earlier that day. They're both from the same hometown.

Last edited:
And I get that, but you have to imagine what your life or your character would look like to outsiders if they only viewed certain fragments of your teenaged, collegiate existence in a vacuum...

My point is this: I have said all along, I don't have an opinion on his guilt either way. He could be, he could not be. But I can't look at everything that I've SEEN SO FAR (leaving that in there in case more details emerge that were redacted or withheld) and feel like the investigation was handled properly or that things were done fairly.

What I don't see is any scrutiny towards Jameis Winston at all...and I find that odd, considering he was the one being accused, yet we know literally nothing about his actions surrounding that night or any of his private life and those details usually come to light in a very public ordeal such as this.

Exactly. We hear a lot about how he's been or will be scrutinized but yet there's been no scrutiny of Winston at all. There's been astounding level of silence regarding scrutinizing or even questioning anything about him or that night.

They have an answer for it. It was identified and belongs to her longtime friend/boyfriend who she had sex with earlier that day. They're both from the same hometown.

Wonder if he knows if she leaves bars with random dudes to have sex with.

Exactly. We hear a lot about how he's been or will be scrutinized but yet there's been no scrutiny of Winston at all. There's been astounding level of silence regarding scrutinizing or even questioning anything about him or that night.

I'm sure if there was anything on him it would have been dug up by now. Oh I forget he & his buds play with BB guns. Wow

I'm sure if there was anything on him it would have been dug up by now. Oh I forget he & his buds play with BB guns. Wow

Just so you know, shooting a BB gun in public in Florida is a serious offense, it can be charged as a second degree felony which is punishable up to fifteen years in state prison.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: 2 people
Just so you know, shooting a BB gun in public in Florida is a serious offense, it can be charged as a second degree felony which is punishable up to fifteen years in state prison.

I hope this helps.

And shooting out windows in an apartment complex is sure to add charges for most other non-entitled/protected Floridians.

Wonder how he would feel if his son was being called a rapist when he was never charged with anything...

Anyone that wasn't there attempting to judge either one of them is out of bounds. Period. Drawing your on conclusions from the evidence is fine, IMO, but calling JW a rapist or the girl a ho is way out of line.

Anyone that wasn't there attempting to judge either one of them is out of bounds. Period. Drawing your on conclusions from the evidence is fine, IMO, but calling JW a rapist or the girl a ho is way out of line.

I agree. That is a rational and logical opinion on your part, but some folks on here are incapable of both.

Reactions: 2 people

Do we know her encounter with the Kent State player was the same day? I read through the 248 pages and didn't find that.

VN Store

Back