Jarrett Guarantano tweet

Somebody sneak one of these in JG's helmet

800px_COLOURBOX10284129.jpg

Hmm, 'jump on board'...kind of like a train. Must be the Lane Train. It's Kiffin, y'all! Woohoo!

If we want to spin this in Freezes favor it could mean, you got what you wanted...if this won’t get you on board the train nothing will.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Need more action and less tweeting. Take a page out of the Al Wilson playbook. Let your pads do the talking.

1. Al Wilson didn’t have Twitter when he played.
2. Al Wilson ran his mouth constantly.
3. When push came to shove and his team needed him the most, Al Wilson was standing on the sideline with “hurt” lady parts (NFL and college).

Reactions: sport3500
3. When push came to shove and his team needed him the most, Al Wilson was standing on the sideline with “hurt” lady parts (NFL and college).
I ought to beat you with a garden hose.

Does he have an offseason job with the campus transit system?

1. Twitter talk is fine if you back it up with your play. I feel certain Al would have done that. But I seriously doubt he would have barked too much on it.
2. He talked to his team. Did not include the public in his conversations.
3. You may have posted the dumbest thing I have ever seen on this message board. That’s quite the achievement.

VN Store

Back