Jarrett Guarantano tweet

I figured it out! I had to purchase an online sudoku dictionary, and watch 5 reruns of Matlock, but I did it! You’re all welcome in advance.
Ok, some boards are made of poplar. According to my dog, that’s slang for “popular”. Forever hold your peace. Holding a piece, refers to a firearm. Therefore, his tweet means, “Popular Son of a Gun”. Which obviously means, “Hugh Freeze”!!! Boom!!!! I would appreciate my blue check mark, Freak!!!

Is the board getting out of pocket again? If so, you heard the man. Time to jump on 'em!

Wait a minute. Maybe not. Check this out.

If you open the pic in the Microsoft Photos editing app, the effect on it is Arctic Freeze!!

Woo!

Reactions: Russdaddy2027
So you would rather him throw into coverage and get intercepted. No matter what we say the offense was poor because of online play and predictable play calling. He improved just hard to be Peyton behind that line
They need to play on the field instead of online, maybe we'd win that way. 😁

Reactions: Duckyvol59
Need more action and less tweeting. Take a page out of the Al Wilson playbook. Let your pads do the talking.

Now get off my lawn.
Unfortunately his pads did do the talking this year. That was part of the problem.

So you would rather him throw into coverage and get intercepted. No matter what we say the offense was poor because of online play and predictable play calling. He improved just hard to be Peyton behind that line
I would say it was a mix of both. Both can be true at the same time. He holds the ball too long, stares down routes and the line is not great. The line looks worse if he holds the ball too long. Any line would, especially ours.

I wouldn’t read too much into a player’s tweet like this. It’s sometimes used to spark excitement with the fan base when it’s needed.

We don't deserve to know the meaning of these tweets...or what's going on with the coaching search. Just shut up...spend your money and wait till we are ready to tell u something. Oh..and follow us to Nashville to watch us get curbstomped by friggin Vanderbilt. Thanks for your support.

VN Store

Back